- — Uporabnik Firefoxa 13801376, pred enim letomOcenjeno z 4 od 5This is an excellent concept. I'm not so bothered about separating sites by category but containerising individual known bad organisations so that they cannot access anyone else's cookies is fantastic. However, I've only awarded 4-stars due to 1. low number and range of container colours available, 2. No ability to pre-assign sites by direct url entry - for some reason you have to open them first and then assign them then assign them from the drop down, 3. No ability to assign sites by domain - you have to open each site then assign them individually which is both laborious and prone to error.
- — H., pred enim letomOcenjeno z 4 od 5Nach der Verwendung für Facebook wa rich überzeugt und habe das Tool nun für alle wichtigen Lebensbereiche eingerichtet. So trenne ich Social-Media, Shopping, Arbeit und Hobbys voneinander.
- — Bflat, pred enim letomOcenjeno z 4 od 5I would appreciate the option to limit a container to open only certain websites, while not necessarily limiting all of those websites to open only on that container. That way, I could, for example, have a container for facebook that also contains a gmail account, while still having another container with another gmail account. With this feature, I would still be able to limit this container only to facebook and gmail, while not being forced to limit gmail to that container only. I imagine this feature has already been requested, so I'm only reinforcing the request, if that's the case.
- — Adrijeet Deb, pred enim letomOcenjeno z 4 od 5Edit: Please allow the sorting to reflect on the context menus. It just changes the order in the add-on for now.
Allow users to sort the containers in the menu. It'll make it really easy to use.
- — cbndr, pred enim letomOcenjeno z 4 od 5This add-on keeps getting better. One option I miss though, is to "leave" a container.
Example: I have all Google sites opening in a "Google container", but when I click on a search result, say the Apple website, I want that site NOT to open in the Google container. Same for external Facebook links.
This works if the new site has its own container assigned, but obviously that's not the case for all Google search results.
So if I follow a link while surfing in a container that's not assigned to the same container, I'd like to go back to "no container" or a designated "other sites container".
This could be an option per container or a global option.
- — CrazyDave, pred enim letomOcenjeno z 4 od 5Very very useful! Miss some features like "move all tabs from one category to one window" or "close all tabs from category abc" ...
For this i need to use other additional addons not from Mozilla. And so here comes my negative critic:
Why needs this addon (and all other container addons) access to "all website data" and so also access to entered passwords?!
- — suzy doe, pred enim letomOcenjeno z 4 od 5Excellent feature. But where did this icon set come from? I understand fingerprint, briefcase, $, shopping cart, and glasses (probably something along the lines of personal, work, banking, shopping, incognito). Some how apples and school has gotten symlinked by our culture. And fence kind of works for private/secure tho its a little bit of a thinker. But airplane. gift, fork/knife, dog, 2 trees, and blob? What kind of obscure use case would make those icons fit? Give us:
magnifying glass (re/search)
GPS signal (local/geograpically identifiable)
Crowd of people (social media)
Heart (of course for favorites. Or porn. Or favorite porn.)
- — Matt, pred enim letomOcenjeno z 4 od 5This is an addon that should, IMO, be a feature built into every modern browser.
My only issue with it is that I have never been able to get it to sync properly across devices. Even so, it is invaluable. Just this extension alone is worth a donation to Mozilla.