- — kch, pred enim letomOcenjeno z 4 od 5A good feature which can be made better: 1) Sync opened tabs in different container across devices. 2) Send a normal tab to a container and close the original tab (currently it reopens in a new one in the designated container and so you result in having 2 tabs). 3) Make hiding a container easier (e.g. by right-clicking on the tab and have a option in that menu; currently users have to click on the add-on icon, click the tiny arrow of that container, and then click hide).
- — iknowtech, pred enim letomOcenjeno z 4 od 5This extension is a life saver if you're an IT Admin that manages multiple accounts for your customers. Before I found this I wanted to kill myself managing Office 365 tenants. Now I can have dozens of tenants open at the same time without login issues.
The only reason I didn't rate this 5 stars is there is no way to easily sort the Containers list, really Alphabetical would be enough for me to rate 5 stars, but custom drag and drop ordering would be over the top. I have over a 100 containers, and often end up with duplicates as I miss them on first glance.
- — d355, pred enim letomOcenjeno z 4 od 5I think about it as of one of the best Mozilla Foundation inventions. Just brilliant (well, almost - from my POV it lucks profile list sort).
The next step I see: add add-on isolation to specific containers (so we could say goodbye to multi-profile operation finally).
- — Uporabnik Firefoxa 13864840, pred enim letomOcenjeno z 4 od 5This works as expected and creates a comfortable isolated athmosphere for my browsing.
The only thing I wish were possible with this addon, was to automatically close the tab I was coming from, going to a new site/container.
- — MTMT, pred enim letomOcenjeno z 4 od 5This add on allows your cookies to be separated. This means that instead of signing into four accounts and having four chrome browsers, I can sign into my four emails in the same browser - it's all in one.
The problem for me with facebook container is that I have two facebook accounts, and that doesn't allow me to open both. However with this extension, I can have both accounts open within the same browser. I do recommend that a container should be dedicated to facebook and only facebook. We all know how much effort it spends to track all our activities.
The one area of improvement is please let us swap around the containers. I opened the least used one first so it's on the top. The shortcut keys for me would run from 2-8 instead of 1-7 because I barely use that one. Please add this feature into the new update!!
- — ashpi, pred enim letomOcenjeno z 4 od 5Really enjoying this add-on! My one major gripe though is that the "Always Open This Site in..." feature does not always work. If I want a website such as LiveJournal or Tumblr to always open in a certain container, this feature will only work for the main site page. It will not work with anyone's blog, because the url, is [blogname].[mainsite].com. For example, if I have tumblr set to always open in container X, tumblr.com will open in X, but staff.tumblr.com will not.
- — ajishrao, pred enim letomOcenjeno z 4 od 5This is really cool feature. you can treat it as virtual browser. I am rating it 4 because I can't find easy way to list/find all other plugins supported with container mode. other wise it is really good stuff.
- — s20, pred enim letomOcenjeno z 4 od 5Don't get me wrong - it's great, especially the recent update that allows you to manage your containers a bit more. BUt for some dumb reason, there's no way to add sites to the list without opening them first - so I have to add support.google.com, mail. google.com, and so on, instead of just typing in https://google.com or *.google.com. I can't for the life of me understand why this feature would be left out. I'll be keeping an eye on this, but I can't use the "Limit to Designated Sites" feature without it.