- — H., pred 10 meseciOcenjeno z 4 od 5Nach der Verwendung für Facebook wa rich überzeugt und habe das Tool nun für alle wichtigen Lebensbereiche eingerichtet. So trenne ich Social-Media, Shopping, Arbeit und Hobbys voneinander.
- — Bflat, pred 10 meseciOcenjeno z 4 od 5I would appreciate the option to limit a container to open only certain websites, while not necessarily limiting all of those websites to open only on that container. That way, I could, for example, have a container for facebook that also contains a gmail account, while still having another container with another gmail account. With this feature, I would still be able to limit this container only to facebook and gmail, while not being forced to limit gmail to that container only. I imagine this feature has already been requested, so I'm only reinforcing the request, if that's the case.
- — Adrijeet Deb, pred enim letomOcenjeno z 4 od 5Edit: Please allow the sorting to reflect on the context menus. It just changes the order in the add-on for now.
Allow users to sort the containers in the menu. It'll make it really easy to use.
- — cbndr, pred enim letomOcenjeno z 4 od 5This add-on keeps getting better. One option I miss though, is to "leave" a container.
Example: I have all Google sites opening in a "Google container", but when I click on a search result, say the Apple website, I want that site NOT to open in the Google container. Same for external Facebook links.
This works if the new site has its own container assigned, but obviously that's not the case for all Google search results.
So if I follow a link while surfing in a container that's not assigned to the same container, I'd like to go back to "no container" or a designated "other sites container".
This could be an option per container or a global option.
- — CrazyDave, pred enim letomOcenjeno z 4 od 5Very very useful! Miss some features like "move all tabs from one category to one window" or "close all tabs from category abc" ...
For this i need to use other additional addons not from Mozilla. And so here comes my negative critic:
Why needs this addon (and all other container addons) access to "all website data" and so also access to entered passwords?!
- — suzy doe, pred enim letomOcenjeno z 4 od 5Excellent feature. But where did this icon set come from? I understand fingerprint, briefcase, $, shopping cart, and glasses (probably something along the lines of personal, work, banking, shopping, incognito). Some how apples and school has gotten symlinked by our culture. And fence kind of works for private/secure tho its a little bit of a thinker. But airplane. gift, fork/knife, dog, 2 trees, and blob? What kind of obscure use case would make those icons fit? Give us:
magnifying glass (re/search)
GPS signal (local/geograpically identifiable)
Crowd of people (social media)
Heart (of course for favorites. Or porn. Or favorite porn.)
- — Matt, pred enim letomOcenjeno z 4 od 5This is an addon that should, IMO, be a feature built into every modern browser.
My only issue with it is that I have never been able to get it to sync properly across devices. Even so, it is invaluable. Just this extension alone is worth a donation to Mozilla.
- — nome, pred enim letomOcenjeno z 4 od 5I like it very much, but the problem is that I can't sort the containers.
As the number of infrequently used and infrequently used containers gradually increases
The priority will change, such as what you want to use in the future, so we would appreciate it if you could add a sort function.
- — Uporabnik Firefoxa 13524453, pred enim letomOcenjeno z 4 od 5Still figuring this one out. Sometimes things are going very wrong and sometimes they are working just how I wanted :-) I will keep persistent and learning, as I like the idea of having some control over Google, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft.