- — gracemarie, pred 7 meseciOcenjeno z 4 od 5please release a feature to manually sync custom containers and settings. i temporarily turned off all addons for troubleshooting and when i turned it back on, all my custom settings are gone. also link to instructions on how to sync in the addons page. thank you
- — Lee Doron, pred 7 meseciOcenjeno z 4 od 5Very nice to have cookies in separate boxes. Noticed a glitch: if I right-click on the New Tab ("+") icon, and select "No Container", nothing happens! Selecting a container name opens a tab in that container. In contrast, long click on "+" icon, and selecting "No Container", opens a tab.
Strongly recommend also getting the Cookie Quick Manager extension for container-aware tasks like deleting cookies from a container, or copying cookies from one to another.
- — Bartek10, pred 7 meseciOcenjeno z 4 od 5[EN] Add the option to display only cards from a given container, e.g. only from the "shopping" container.
Something similar to "Workspaces" in Opera.
[PL] Dodajcie możliwość wyświetlania tylko kart z danego pojemnika np. tylko z pojemnika "zakupy".
Coś podobnego do "Kontekstów" na Operze.
- — ZDR, pred 8 meseciOcenjeno z 4 od 5Really like this add-on and I get a lot of use out of it! If there's one improvement I could suggest it would be to allow users to add their own icons for new container categories. As it currently stands, it seems like you're stuck with a list of default icons you can choose from.
But that small gripe aside, this is basically a 5 star add-on that I'd highly recommend to any security-conscious person. If you'd install uBlock Origin, you'd be a fool to miss out on this.
- — Daniel, pred 8 meseciOcenjeno z 4 od 5Me gusta mucho la extensión, más con los cambios que han hecho para facilitar el cambio de contenedor.
Pero siempre hay algo que afecta la experiencia de usuario cuando se reabre la pestaña en otro contenedor. Esto es, que si se tiene la pesaña abierta en un contenedor y luego quiero cambiar a otro contenedor aparece un mensaje consultando si quiero continuar abriendo la pestaña en el otro contenedor, lo cual me parece innecesario.
Sé que no es un error, pero eso afecta en la usabilidad y me gustaría mucho que lo puedan mejorar.
- — davidhbrown, pred 8 meseciOcenjeno z 4 od 5Really like being able to access sites with different credentials concurrently. (Google is okay at letting you switch, but I have about 6 different Google accounts between personal, and different work roles.) Looking forward to the release that lets me use custom icons to help identify containers. Would also be great if I could click a bookmark folder and say "open all in container"
- — michael-mml, pred 9 meseciOcenjeno z 4 od 5Occasionally ends up opening "ghost" tabs when opening links from Google. Also sync doesn't work well across devices and some extensions don't play well with tabs opened in a container, but overall, functionality is good.
- — Paulianna, pred 9 meseciOcenjeno z 4 od 5My experience in this addon is pretty good, but occasionally, The addon kinda reset, so my custom preferences in the addon returns to default state. But my website which i login-ed didn't sign-out, which is a good thing.
- — Uporabnik Firefoxa 13801376, pred 9 meseciOcenjeno z 4 od 5This is an excellent concept. I'm not so bothered about separating sites by category but containerising individual known bad organisations so that they cannot access anyone else's cookies is fantastic. However, I've only awarded 4-stars due to 1. low number and range of container colours available, 2. No ability to pre-assign sites by direct url entry - for some reason you have to open them first and then assign them then assign them from the drop down, 3. No ability to assign sites by domain - you have to open each site then assign them individually which is both laborious and prone to error.