- Ocenjeno z 3 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 12765412, pred 4 letiThe extension is generally good, however... WHY IS IT NOT AVAILABLE FOR ANDROID?!
Same issue with syncing multicontainers: since I've got only 1 PC and 2 mobile phones, I want to sync it between PC and Android device, not between 2 PCs.
Please add this feature and my rating will go up to 5 stars straight away.
- Ocenjeno z 3 od 5— GaryA, pred 4 letiI like the purpose of this add-on, but gave it only 3 stars because it currently fails in its stated purpose to "Keep different kinds of browsing far away from each other ... ". It will automatically open a container when it detects a site assigned to it. However, once in a container, it will open websites in it that are not assigned to any container. I find that it's very easy to forget to manually open a new tab when going to a website not assigned to the container. When in a container and opening a website not assigned to it or another container, a new tab should be opened automatically for the new, unassigned website.
- Ocenjeno z 3 od 5— Burner, pred 4 letiIt's usable I guess.
The main issues it has are:
1. when forcing a site to always load in a specific container, subdomains are never included. There should be a way to include them.
2. After setting a site to always open in a container, there's an extra dialogue that appears the next time you open that site, which can sometimes render the browser inoperable.
3. It requires a keybinding even if you don't want it to be set to anything.
4. You can't make it so certain sites load in the default container.
- Ocenjeno z 3 od 5— Raff, pred 4 letiIt's buggy when I try to hide and show a container that contains a local pdf. Please fix! We should also have the ability to use the same account for all the containers, because I only use this add-on for organizing tabs.
- Ocenjeno z 3 od 5— Lee, pred 4 letiOK. A lot more lightweight than VMs or containers or Qubes. BUT, even this improved version is hugely lacking in control. For example, there's no way to separate logins to different slack accounts, since they all use the app.slack.com hostname, and differentiate by path components in the URI. That's actually DANGEROUS to privacy, since it merges tabs you might not expect it to merge! False sense of security.
- Ocenjeno z 3 od 5— Kobold, pred 4 letiAdd-on has a bug to where it cannot recognize the fence icon that is provide by the browser itself inside the Add-on menu. Therefore it is simple a blank space where the icon should display next to the container. (I am assuming this will be a problem in the future if additional browser icons are added.)
Also wish Mozilla made use of their OWN support forms for their stuff rather then GitHub. Some of us surprisingly don't want to use GitHub.
- Ocenjeno z 3 od 5— Dean, pred 4 letiI love using containers but it's absolutely insane that they don't automatically follow your user login to other computers. So if you organize hundreds of site into containers on one computer you have to recreate them when you switch to a different computer. Seems pointless to even have a login to begin with.
- Ocenjeno z 3 od 5— 1324, pred 4 letiI like it and I am grateful towards the developers for coming up with such a brilliant add-on. But I am giving it 3 stars as its config cannot be backed up or synced, because of which I have lost presets of websites countless amount of times. It resets whenever I togle if it's allowed in private mode or not.
- Ocenjeno z 3 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 15326237, pred 4 letiLove it... lots of potential but not yet there. It requires better integration across other elements of the browser and is somewhat buggy. Example, wild cards URLs, bookmark editing and better container mngt (eg. am I signed into Google (as who) in this container?).
- Ocenjeno z 3 od 5— Gustavo, pred 4 letiIt's great, but subdomains are still an issue, you basically must use 3rd party addons like Containerise if you want to manually add the URLs / use regex to make containers for specific subdomains, because that's not an option here.
- Ocenjeno z 3 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 15234864, pred 4 leti"Always open in Container" button doesn't always work. You can click the hell on the button it just refuse to open the link in the container.
- Ocenjeno z 3 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 15209399, pred 4 letiVery interesting addon, however it really needs to sync as using multiple computers is a nightmare, and eventually your container information WILL be wiped out and you will have to start from scratch. This is inevitable.
- Ocenjeno z 3 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 13963666, pred 4 letiPretty add-on until I found out that for Google these Containers doesn't exist. Searched in another container for something very specific and got related group ads in Facebook container lateron.
- Ocenjeno z 3 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 15136652, pred 4 letiThat's an excellent idea, but it can be way better. First of all, it should be incorpored to the browser as a feature, including the mobile browser. Second, the settings should be sync on Firefox Account Sync. Another great feature would be the possibilitie of incorporate domains to a container (ex.: add just google.com instead of keep.google.com, calendar.google.com, etc etc). Please, Mozilla, keep working on it!
- Ocenjeno z 3 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 15058402, pred 4 letiDefinitely an improvement to be able to separate sessions. REALLY needs keybindings to open tabs in each container. It's really painful to have to click in order to open a new tab in the container I want to open a new tab in (and locking domains to a particular container doesn't really help all that much for domains where I intentionally want to switch context).
- Ocenjeno z 3 od 5— The Lonely Wolf, pred 4 letiUnfortunately broken right now. It's a very good extension when it is working properly. For now though, the automatic 'open in the right container; always' option is not working properly. (Maybe for certain sites (some of the ones I use))