- Ocenjeno z 1 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 15213380, pred 3 letiSi ce n'est pas simple d'utilisation et de compréhension, c'est que c'est inutile. Et ça m'a obligé à modifier mon mot de passe Facebook. De quoi m'agacer...
- Ocenjeno z 1 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 14617812, pred 3 letiJ'ouvre pas une nouvelle page avec Facebook ou Google avant de faire quoi que ce soit quand je surf, je suis le seul à cliquer droit dans un nouvel onglet ou encore à utiliser des marques pages? En 3 jours, pas un container... une fonction pour placer le conteneur après que la page soit ouverte aurait pu être bien...
- Ocenjeno z 1 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 15145914, pred 4 letiIt has worked for a short time, you could create tabs with their own container, and it just stopped working, it stopped creating tabs all together. I do not recommend, it is unreliable.
- Ocenjeno z 1 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 15126924, pred 4 letiIt is a nice idea. Unfortunately it does NOT work. If I sign into gmail in my "Personal" container, the session extends to all other containers. If I open youtube in its own container, I'll be already logged in my Google account. If I log out, it'll log me out from all containers.
- Ocenjeno z 1 od 5— dotnetrob, pred 4 letiThis is one of the greatest Firefox extensions. But the fact is has no way to sync between browsers/pc's or export/import settings, makes it completely worthless.
- Ocenjeno z 1 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 15103887, pred 4 letiContainers was GREAT until it vanished. The icon disappeared and I can't see how to get it back. So, it looks like Firefox gave me an update on July 1 and it loused up Containers. PLEASE REPAIR THE DAMAGE YOU JUST CREATED.
- Ocenjeno z 1 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 13550075, pred 4 letiDi base è ottima ma è troppo limitata. Oggi ho perso tutte le preferenze e non posso recuperarle. Per favore aggiungete il backup, inoltre non è possibile selezionare da menu i siti salvati, dovete creare una UI decisamente più completa e che permetta di personalizzare i domini aggiunti.
- Ocenjeno z 1 od 5— notaninja, pred 4 letiHmm, 2nd extension with this error:
"Download failed. Please check your connection."
The other one just now was Facebook container.
So is the problem the apps? Or the Mozilla app store?
Only other possibility: the system level ad-blocking built into Peppermint OS.
- Ocenjeno z 1 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 14763708, pred 4 letiI find the implementation of Firefox containers extremely frustrating to use.
The Firefox containers require that I keep my current context in my mind when taking any action.
If I am on a container tab for for and I press "cmd-t" to get a new tab, I do not get another work container tab. Instead I get a non-container tab (or default container). Several times a day do I realize that I've been doing a specific kind of searching (google research) or general browsing in the wrong container.
This pollutes my container identity, history, and website preferences. My work search history is now full of non-work stuff. My search results are less relevant. My "goof around" container is now full of work results, and vise versa.
I prefer the Chrome model, where one whole window, and all it's tabs, are one "profile". This makes it much easier to use and think about.
- Ocenjeno z 1 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 14741103, pred 4 letiGreat idea, but it slows down my job.
There's no easy way to map "cmd + t" to a default type of container (or, even better, to tell it to use the one in focus), introducing cumbersome tricks like another extension, or pressing combinations of buttons.
I open new tabs hundreds of times per hour, every day, and this is totally not acceptable from an UX point of view.
Reading the pointless/pissy replies by developers on Github or Reddit ( ("it's a feature") is almost ast frustrating as the problem itself.
- Ocenjeno z 1 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 14707214, pred 4 letiI was using this even when this add on was in test pilot. I live by this add On but since past few day this is giving me issue.
The issue is that when ever i close firefox the extension reset to default. Please fix it.
This is a five star Add on only because of the problem that i am facing recently, i am rating it one star.
I just made an id to comment.
- Ocenjeno z 1 od 5— frustrated, pred 4 letiDoes not log me out of Gmail accounts. Was suggested by Firefox social media to use this to automatically log me out of Gmail accounts when I close Firefox. It does not. Its short cut also interferes with 1Password shortcut.
- Ocenjeno z 1 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 14661126, pred 4 letiLoving the automatic containment of my websites, i.e. banking separate from email, shopping separate from facebook, etc. Would love it if it didn't require me to confirm my decision to always load a page in a preferred container.
- Ocenjeno z 1 od 5— Chris Hubick, pred 4 letiToo buggy to be usable for privacy. "always open in " shows checked, but domain isn't actually associated w container. No way to have links to non-associated domains open in default container. "open link in.. " doesn't work. No easy way to associate many domains to a container.