- — Uporabnik Firefoxa 14741103, pred 3 letiOcenjeno z 1 od 5Great idea, but it slows down my job.
There's no easy way to map "cmd + t" to a default type of container (or, even better, to tell it to use the one in focus), introducing cumbersome tricks like another extension, or pressing combinations of buttons.
I open new tabs hundreds of times per hour, every day, and this is totally not acceptable from an UX point of view.
Reading the pointless/pissy replies by developers on Github or Reddit ( ("it's a feature") is almost ast frustrating as the problem itself.
- — Uporabnik Firefoxa 14707214, pred 3 letiOcenjeno z 1 od 5I was using this even when this add on was in test pilot. I live by this add On but since past few day this is giving me issue.
The issue is that when ever i close firefox the extension reset to default. Please fix it.
This is a five star Add on only because of the problem that i am facing recently, i am rating it one star.
I just made an id to comment.
- — frustrated, pred 3 letiOcenjeno z 1 od 5Does not log me out of Gmail accounts. Was suggested by Firefox social media to use this to automatically log me out of Gmail accounts when I close Firefox. It does not. Its short cut also interferes with 1Password shortcut.
- — Uporabnik Firefoxa 14661126, pred 3 letiOcenjeno z 1 od 5Loving the automatic containment of my websites, i.e. banking separate from email, shopping separate from facebook, etc. Would love it if it didn't require me to confirm my decision to always load a page in a preferred container.
- — Chris Hubick, pred 3 letiOcenjeno z 1 od 5Too buggy to be usable for privacy. "always open in " shows checked, but domain isn't actually associated w container. No way to have links to non-associated domains open in default container. "open link in.. " doesn't work. No easy way to associate many domains to a container.
- — Uporabnik Firefoxa 13284684, pred 3 letiOcenjeno z 1 od 5There is nothing in particular wrong with this extension, but I automatically give 1 star to any software that asks me to rate it. Incredibly disappointed by mozilla following this dumb trend.
- — Uporabnik Firefoxa 12336358, pred 3 letiOcenjeno z 1 od 5Very buggy and misses important features.
Firstly: If you open a page in the incorrect container there is no way to easily reopen the page in a different container.
Always opening a page in a specific container is an option that is only presented when you have already opened the page in that specific container.
Even after asigning a page to a specific container, if for example you open such a page from a different container you will be presented with an interface to pick whether you want to open in default container or the current one. There is a "do not ask again" option but it doesn't function at all. You are always asked.
There is no administration page, no settings, no nothing. The only "option" is to remember the assigned container after you have already opened the page in the container, and, like I said, that feature DOESN't work well.
Containers also break some functionality. If you have facebook in container A and want to use facebook for login on a site on container B, this will not work.
This addon had the pottential to be a great feature but it's awfully implemented.
- — Uporabnik Firefoxa 13517270, pred 3 letiOcenjeno z 1 od 5useless since it cannot sync accross multiple computers...
also it is not possible to define standards (eg. amazon.de --> always "shopping", etc.)
- — D.K., pred 3 letiOcenjeno z 1 od 5Nutzlos, da erstellte Container und automatische Regeln nicht mit über Firefox Sync abgeglichen werden. Auf jedem gerät die Container neu einzurichten ist dann auch nicht mehr einfacher, als mehrere Profile zu erstellen.
- — Uporabnik Firefoxa 14322302, pred 3 letiOcenjeno z 1 od 5Containers causes some issues with other macOS 10.14 Mojave add-ons like Reddit Enhancement Suite. This issue was not present in High Sierra.
- — NVulcanGaming, pred 3 letiOcenjeno z 1 od 5I personally like Firefox and this was the one feature it was missing for me to use it. After using it for a bit it was incredibly annoying to NOT have the current container open when I use Ctrl+T to open a new tab. Every time I open a new tab instead of it being a one step process It's a five step process. This makes me think that this program wasn't tested by anyone or was coded by monkeys. It's not even an option that can be changed or modified within the settings. I really want to use Firefox but until they change this I have to continue to use Chrome.
- — Uporabnik Firefoxa 14295622, pred 3 letiOcenjeno z 1 od 5LA ODIO, ES NECESARIO CREAR PERFILES DE USUARIOS DIFERENTES; NO UN SIMULACRO DE PERFILES TOTALMENTE INUTILES A LA HORA DE PODER SEPARAR LAS VENTANAS Y NO CORRER EL RIESGO DE QUE OTRO USUARIO POR CERRAR SUS PESTAÑAS CIERRE LAS DE EL USUARIO PRINCIPAL
- — Jerry, pred 3 letiOcenjeno z 1 od 5Yet more distracting screen clutter. This add-on is as bad as all the unwanted advertising that most of us banish with the excellent choice of Adblockers offered by Firefox. I know exactly why I'm visiting regular websites, whether it's for shopping, banking or other purposes. What is the point of this?
- — Uporabnik Firefoxa 14123653, pred 3 letiOcenjeno z 1 od 5After reading a couple of Firefox Multi-Account Containers instructions on on how to use, which I gave a positive Yes if it was helpful, I find I cannot get any website to open in a container. I've use nightly for 5 - 6 months?? I update Nightly almost daily. Gave Firefox testteam permission to install test automatically. Only thing I ever got was the original test version of containers. So installed the production version today. Do not find any right or left mouse button click to provide any accept to open a tab or a new tab in a container. Hold does not work. Spent last 45 minutes with no success. Moving on may attempt again or remove nightly, install production version with containers and see if that works.