Ocenjeno z 2 od 5— Jose, pred enim letom
I really like the idea, but I have a major problem with the way it implemented. Whenever I close the window and open it again, tabs that were previously in one container, reset to the default (non-container?)... if the window is closed and has contained tabs on it, once it's opened, it should contain the same containers and non-container tabs...
- Ocenjeno z 4 od 5— safetysandals, pred enim dnemAwesome add-on. My only gripe is that on Windows I can have a handy button to open a new tab in a certain container, or to manage my containers. I also run Linux Manjaro, and for some reason the button is not available there, which makes it a bit more difficult to use, particularly if you have a site that you open in different containers depending on what you're doing.
- Ocenjeno z 1 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 17434761, pred 2 dnevomaUgh! Broken again since last VPN update. It no longer recognizes active Mozilla VPN subscription and instead prompts you to "Get Mozilla VPN" even though you already have it.
- Ocenjeno z 3 od 5— avtolik, pred 6 dneviWhile the containers are really useful, the user experience is lacking.
For example the sort button has no confirmation. I clicked by mistake and all my tabs are now sorted by some weird logic and not by my context. And I cannot revert this.
- Ocenjeno z 5 od 5— VOIIIXI, pred 9 dneviAn incredible and very unique add-on that lets you have multiple isolated tabs/sessions at once in the same browser. Its best feature is the "restrict to site" so if let's say I put Google search inside a container and restricted it, everytime I wanna search something in the search bar it automatically opens up Google search in that container, isolated from every other tab and from my session, it opens Google search in an contained tab, Firefox within Firefox, Fireception. This is an essential add-on to have for anyone who cares about enhancing privacy. It's absolutely brilliant and you can't find it in any other browser.
- Ocenjeno z 1 od 5— Andrej, pred 11 dneviIf I remove a page to open in certain container, after syncing it will come back and page will still open in that container. But I deleted page from the container.