- — chen, pred 3 dneviOcenjeno z 4 od 5I hope the extension can save the settings when it is deactivated. The current situation is that when the extension is deactivated by mistake and then activated, the new category settings in the container tab and the pinned tabs in the container tab will disappear, and the URL of the pinned tabs in the container will be lost without bookmarking.
- — gizmecano, pred 3 dneviOcenjeno z 4 od 5This addon is really interesting and could probably be considered as a native feature in the future.
Nevertheless, potential users have to be aware that there are some known incompatibility issues at this time, such as the recurring login request when using Pocket (that can be solved by opening the submenu “Firefox Multi-Account Containers” and unchecking the submenu item “Always open in this container”).
- — Uporabnik Firefoxa 15618228, pred 4 dneviOcenjeno z 3 od 5What unholy alliance has Mozilla/Firefox entered into that they do not have a Android version?
When they do provide a Android my rating will go to 5. Come on Mozilla, I have 2 two Shiney Gold Stars for you.....
- — Francesco Abeni, pred 4 dneviOcenjeno z 5 od 5Excellent extension. Became a vital component of my workflow. I debug applications with different accounts, I can access same service with different identities. Extremely grateful.
- — Uporabnik Firefoxa 13947734, pred 6 dneviOcenjeno z 5 od 5Meistgenutzes Add-on. Für Multi-Accounting unabdingbar und erzeugt Aufmerksamkeit bei Chorme Nutzern, die so etwas anscheinend nicht haben, zumindest nicht kennen.
- — Uporabnik Firefoxa 16869278, pred 13 dneviOcenjeno z 5 od 5This add-on is very useful! I would just like to suggest that the container button be implemented replacing the new tab (plus button) making it easier for users to choose the container type of the new tab.