- — Uporabnik Firefoxa 17168040, pred 8 uramiOcenjeno z 4 od 5Very close to perfect! A lot of great features! Excellent for both security and privacy. Just a couple of points keeping it from 5 stars:
1st: We need an option so that all tabs set to open in a container by default won't prompt the user to ask if they want to open a link in its assigned container. It should just do it.
2nd: "The Manage Site List..." menu needs an option to manually enter a web address. Currently the only option is to use the address bar button while navigating, but this can break some re-direct heavy sites. Slack logins, for instance, may go through several different corporate domains in an instant and will break in horribly painful ways if one of those URLs isn't allowed to open in the container holding the login cookie.
3rd: Mozilla VPN is a good idea, but its implementation would be less vulnerable to traffic profiling attacks if it were on by default on all containers and each individual container had a separate opt-out option instead of the current enable option. I'd also like if the service weren't tied to specific Firefox accounts, or had a multi-account payment plan, so that I could use it on my work and home accounts at the same time.
4th: This is just a wish-list thing, but I'd absolutely adore it if you allowed us to use third party VPN logins instead of Mozilla VPN. This would be really great for tunneling into VPNs tied to router networks in the home or at work as if the user were physically on location. A lot of companies do this for security and including this could really help adoption.
Address at least the first three of these and you'll get five stars!
- — Rik, pred 14 uramiOcenjeno z 3 od 5The doc on GitHub says it works on FF 57+ but it actually it refuses to install on ESR that is v. 78 asking to upgrade the browser. Wrong documentation or what? It works on Dev edition (same Debian Buster computer).
- — XavierM91, pred enim dnemOcenjeno z 1 od 5Le falta muchísimo desarrollo a esta extensión. Es muy incómoda de usar. Tendría que ser algo más sencillo, más parecido a los perfiles de Chrome. Podrían convivir en una sola ventana, pero por ejemplo, si tengo una pestaña "personal" y yo quiero abrir youtube.com, me pregunta si lo quiero abrir ahi o en otra pestaña... y si lo estoy abriendo en la pestaña de personal, abrilo ahi... y no en laboral. No me preguntes siempre.
- — Bulbman, pred 4 dneviOcenjeno z 2 od 5My checking account is in a banking container and opens fine. The credit reporting service they use would not open in the same container. The link would open in a new tab. Couldn't find another way to give this feedback.
- — oquendo123, pred 6 dneviOcenjeno z 4 od 5La extensión es excelente una de las mejores para esto, pero por favor ya arreglen el problema que cuando se cierra el navegador y no escondí las pestañas de un contenedor al abrir el navegador, abren como pestañas normales y no en su contenendor.. Es un incordio y dan ganas de dejar de usar esta extensión.
- — Beer Cup, pred 6 dneviOcenjeno z 4 od 5I use this addon to login to multiple social accounts. Very good addon.
But once enabled this addon, the desktop notification no matter from inside or outside the container would not showing the pictures through proxy. Yes, I use firefox's proxy setting and visit matrix element chat sites. (Firefox 94.0.2 x64, Windows 10 Pro, this Addon 8.0.2). Downgrade this addon to 7.4.0, no this problem.
- — singaompong, pred 7 dneviOcenjeno z 5 od 5I believe what people says: "cant imagine daily browsing without this ext." or "this shouldnt be only an extension, but part of the integrity of firefox". I prefer to say this is firefox supremacy.
- — Uporabnik Firefoxa 13460059, pred 8 dneviOcenjeno z 2 od 5While substantially improved from previous versions, this is still a broken extension. Since sites can only be added by visiting them, you are prevented from adding some sites which use multiple automatic redirections in their login process. Other addons like Containerise or Sideberry handle this without issue. The inclusion of nagging about Mozilla VPN makes this the most commercial of all container addons.
Previous versions were much worse; opening the site list for a container actually allowed all sites on that list to place cookies in the current container, this bug has been fixed and the default containers in containers.json (Personal, Work, Banking, Shopping) no longer have tracking IDs. Before this was fixed, this addon was a net negative for privacy.