— Twisted Code (Phillip M.), pred 6 meseci
Ocenjeno z 3 od 5
it does about what you would expect, though there are some serious UX issues I wouldn't have expected from an "official" plug-in. Particularly in regard to the "Always open in this container" feature. You would think after so many complaints/github-issues like #1999 (https://github.com/mozilla/multi-account-containers/issues/1999) about it being hard to undo, they would've done something. Can't in good faith rate this five stars until they fix this, but it's still a decent add-on either way.
- — oquendo123, pred 3 uramiOcenjeno z 4 od 5La extensión es excelente una de las mejores para esto, pero por favor ya arreglen el problema que cuando se cierra el navegador y no escondí las pestañas de un contenedor al abrir el navegador, abren como pestañas normales y no en su contenendor.. Es un incordio y dan ganas de dejar de usar esta extensión.
- — Beer Cup, pred 13 uramiOcenjeno z 4 od 5I use this addon to login to multiple social accounts. Very good addon.
But once enabled this addon, the desktop notification no matter from inside or outside the container would not showing the pictures through proxy. Yes, I use firefox's proxy setting and visit matrix element chat sites. (Firefox 94.0.2 x64, Windows 10 Pro, this Addon 8.0.2). Downgrade this addon to 7.4.0, no this problem.
- — singaompong, pred enim dnemOcenjeno z 5 od 5I believe what people says: "cant imagine daily browsing without this ext." or "this shouldnt be only an extension, but part of the integrity of firefox". I prefer to say this is firefox supremacy.
- — Uporabnik Firefoxa 13460059, pred 2 dnevomaOcenjeno z 2 od 5While substantially improved from previous versions, this is still a broken extension. Since sites can only be added by visiting them, you are prevented from adding some sites which use multiple automatic redirections in their login process. Other addons like Containerise or Sideberry handle this without issue. The inclusion of nagging about Mozilla VPN makes this the most commercial of all container addons.
Previous versions were much worse; opening the site list for a container actually allowed all sites on that list to place cookies in the current container, this bug has been fixed and the default containers in containers.json (Personal, Work, Banking, Shopping) no longer have tracking IDs. Before this was fixed, this addon was a net negative for privacy.
- — tragazzini, pred 7 dneviOcenjeno z 2 od 5It was super, but now everytime asks where open a link.
And "Remember this decision" does not work.
The only way I found to remove is this:
- — Varun, pred 7 dneviOcenjeno z 5 od 5Excellent plugin, cannot imagine everyday browsing without it.
I do miss two customizations
1) An option to assign individual bookmarks to containers
2) Changing order of containers in right click panel