— davidhbrown, pred 10 meseci
Ocenjeno z 4 od 5
Really like being able to access sites with different credentials concurrently. (Google is okay at letting you switch, but I have about 6 different Google accounts between personal, and different work roles.) Looking forward to the release that lets me use custom icons to help identify containers. Would also be great if I could click a bookmark folder and say "open all in container"
- — Camilo, pred 7 uramiOcenjeno z 4 od 5The idea of having separate containers for different online activities is great, but it's annoying when you create new containers and they disappear when you change something on the settings and the fact that you can't import your stored data into the containers unless you do it manually...
- — Krishna Prasad, pred 17 uramiOcenjeno z 5 od 5with growing threat of online fraud, I feel this is one of the easiest steps to prevent fraud.
I use one container for banks, One container for shopping sites and one for regular use.
Thanks Firefox for supporting in difficult times.
- — Briareos, pred 4 dneviOcenjeno z 2 od 5Force the container colors on top of tab, I don't want this this make my tabs hard to recognize with colors everywhere, please make an option to stop this I hate it.
- — Bill, pred 5 dneviOcenjeno z 1 od 5Disappointing! Does NOT create containers! This ONLY allows you to manually open new tabs and duplicate existing tabs with a color code. Either way this requires extra steps, time, and thinking. Containers are a great concept along with color coded windows and related tab groupings, but none of this is offered.
- — stvleung, pred 5 dneviOcenjeno z 5 od 5This is by far the best solution for anyone who wants to have separate spaces in browser storage for each part of their online lives. Now I can finally open multiple sessions to the same site and expect links to open in other sites with the corresponding online presence.
This beats the multiple browser profiles approach natively available in Chromium based browsers, because links from externals applications might not open in the correct profile. The same quirks apply to multiple Firefox profiles too. Being able to select which container certain links should always go to has solved at least 90% of my frustrations!
- — Drino955, pred 5 dneviOcenjeno z 5 od 5EN:
Great extension, secure, from the developers themselves, open source, updated.
Отличное расширение, безопасное, от самих разработчиков, с открытым исходным кодом, обновляется.
- — David, pred 7 dneviOcenjeno z 5 od 5This extension is great and works like a charm, allows you to use different social media apps in different containers making it a little bit more difficult for them to track you, plus, allows you to check different email or whatsapp account in the same browser.