— Bflat, pred enim letom
Ocenjeno z 4 od 5
I would appreciate the option to limit a container to open only certain websites, while not necessarily limiting all of those websites to open only on that container. That way, I could, for example, have a container for facebook that also contains a gmail account, while still having another container with another gmail account. With this feature, I would still be able to limit this container only to facebook and gmail, while not being forced to limit gmail to that container only. I imagine this feature has already been requested, so I'm only reinforcing the request, if that's the case.
- — Uporabnik Firefoxa 13159776, pred 2 uramaOcenjeno z 1 od 5Does not work comes up blank no adding no subtracting just a bunch of containers without any editing adding or subtracting couldn't paste a screenshot
- — Uporabnik Firefoxa 17240658, pred 4 dneviOcenjeno z 5 od 5This app fixes the problem of having two O-365 accounts and MS not being able to keep them separate. Also great for reducing the number of cross-site tracking and marketing. I don't get as many ads for things I've already purchased as I used to. The only issue I have with it is that you can't pin an entire subdomain to a container. If a site uses different hostnames for different functions, you have to specifically pin each one (AWS does this a lot). If you lock the container so other sites don't accidentally open in it, you also can't open a new hostname under a domain that's already part of that container.
- — juan perez, pred 4 dneviOcenjeno z 4 od 5One of the best addons for today's internet.
Almost perfect. We just need a way to open sites in containers specified directly using Firefox command line options or with custom URLs.
E.g. Having a Windows shortcut that will open a site in one container and another shortcut that will open it in a different one.
- — Anomaly, pred 4 dneviOcenjeno z 4 od 5This is unintentionally a very good tool for systems and there doesn't seem to be any real limits to how many accounts you can have. The only issue we've run into is the limit of tab colors can make things confusing, and I can't see why there isn't a custom color option unless I'm just not seeing it.
- — Camilo, pred 6 dneviOcenjeno z 4 od 5The idea of having separate containers for different online activities is great, but it's annoying when you create new containers and they disappear when you change something on the settings and the fact that you can't import your stored data into the containers unless you do it manually...
- — Krishna Prasad, pred 7 dneviOcenjeno z 5 od 5with growing threat of online fraud, I feel this is one of the easiest steps to prevent fraud.
I use one container for banks, One container for shopping sites and one for regular use.
Thanks Firefox for supporting in difficult times.