— Uporabnik Firefoxa 16160749, pred 2 letoma
Ocenjeno z 3 od 5
As a non tech person, I appreciate the privacy options of Firefox and was excited to learn how to use the Container. I would give it five stars if there were better instructions on "how to". I haven't even been successful in using the help sections because of not knowing correct terminology. Obviously, I'm talking about very elementary steps, such as how to delete or rename a new container. Even more detail on how to actually put a web site into a new container would be great. ("See Spot run.") I ended up accidentally adding multiple new empty tabs to one of the containers. Here's the difficulty, I grew up with an IBM Selectric typewriter and never took a computer class in college. Lots of my friends are the same way. We just need more detailed steps. Maybe a "Tips for Baby Boomers" section throughout Firefox would be successful. Overall, I'm a huge Firefox (Moxilla) fan and even donate here and there. This is a great organization, and who else works so diligently for net neutrality? Donating to this organization is a privilege ... and a must.
- — Uporabnik Firefoxa 14149441, pred 6 dneviOcenjeno z 2 od 5I WANT TO MANUALLY ADD/EDIT URLs DIRECTLY IN THE ADDON "MANAGE SITE LIST" FOR M-RLIN'S SAKE!
HOW HARD CAN THIS FEATURE BE?!
I GET SO MANY REDIRECTS PER SECOND IT JUST BURNS MY CPU AND THEN GET BANNED FOR "TO MANY REQUESTS".
- — MeleMel, pred 7 dneviOcenjeno z 3 od 5It was working really well, I have multiple MS and AWS logins and I used this to enable multiple login sessions in different tabs. I don't know if MS have changed how the sessions are identified or an update broke it but it no longer works, I'm back to opening everything in private browsing sessions... Boo :(
- — Beachbubba, pred 7 dneviOcenjeno z 4 od 5Love this extension. However, lately, it seems Google can easily defeat the containers. I can't open more than one Gmail account at a time, unless I open the second Gmail account in a private tab. What's up with that?
- — Mikhail, pred 9 dneviOcenjeno z 5 od 5Works well in cooperation with Cloudflare WARP (proxy mode).
The extension allows for specific selected sites to bypass censorship.
Does not affect all other sites and other network connections. Which is very convenient.
exactly localhost, not 127.0.0.1
- — Uporabnik Firefoxa 15902071, pred 10 dneviOcenjeno z 5 od 5This is game changer and not the reason I stay with Firefox. However, when question of Brave comes up, with all that they do, although they are building off chromium code so maybe it is a function that cannot be implemented ( I think it can be but not sure if maybe some limitations that would make it not as effective as what Mozilla can do with having their own engine for their browser ). I am with Firefox regardless. 65% Firefox, 25% Brave, and 10% Chrome, last one to sandbox off google and microsoft from touching other browsers but all it gets are those two companies plus yahoo.