Ocenjeno z 4,8 od 5
4,8 od 5 zvezdic
- — MSZ, pred 4 dneviOcenjeno z 5 od 5After I switched from Chrome to Firefox, the first thing I was looking for was an alternative to StayFocused add-on, and a little Googling led me to this incredibly useful add-on for Firefox. What follows is my first impression, not a fuller review:
1. It is relatively easy to access the settings here. It should not be because when I am addicted to a site, I would just simply change the setting after my allocated time expires. Thus, the very purpose of using the add-on becomes pointless. It should be much more challenging to change the settings so that we are "forced" to maintain a strict schedule. I would request the developer to put this on their priority list.
- — Saltbot, pred 6 dneviOcenjeno z 5 od 5Good stuff with a lot of settings but I'd like some features like a timer on the blocked pages for the blocking period, and the ability to view current blocks on the tray icon
- — jalkahiki, pred 8 dneviOcenjeno z 1 od 5I followed the very clear instructions to make sure I wasn't missing anything, and I had set up the add on correctly. Still, it straight up blocked a site, although I had set it up to block me after 30 minutes. It's a very easy to use system, and I am 100% certain that I didn't tell the add on to block me- I set it up to block me after 30 min in a day. I hadn't used the website at all yet today. The grayscale filter also produced an intolerable level of lag that resolved when I removed the add-on. I installed a similar add on that was able to allow me limited access to the target website.
Odgovor razvijalcaobjavljeno ob pred 7 dneviIf you export your settings (Options > General > Export Options to File) and email them to email@example.com I will work with you to figure out why it isn't blocking as you want.
- — oravavaara, pred 8 dneviOcenjeno z 1 od 5Instead of limiting the time I could spend on the target website, it entirely blocked it and redirected to the alternate website I had selected. I hadn't used the target website at all today, and it wouldn't allow me to use it for the 30 minutes I had set it up for. If you want to just block a website, this is effective for that, but if you're looking to limit the time you spend on a website, you'll have to find something else.
Odgovor razvijalcaobjavljeno ob pred 8 dneviI'm willing to bet that LB is doing exactly what you told it to do, but you entered the wrong settings. Please consult the examples page for clarification: https://www.proginosko.com/leechblock/examples/
- — Bob Massarczyk, pred 9 dneviOcenjeno z 5 od 5Perfect. Special thanks for nifty options like requiring a random 128 char token displayed as an image to access the add-on settings. Combine it with Firefox Policies and you can't even uninstall or disable the add-on. Lovely.
- — toesterdahl, pred enim mesecemOcenjeno z 5 od 5It reminds me how much time I have used for certain kinds of time wasters and eventually blocks the sites. I have been for an option softer than configuring it on the router and this fits perfectly.