- Ocenjeno z 3 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 14030503, pred 5 letiGreat extension but I've been having problem with it. Youtube videos hang on buffering/loading when I'm forwarding/skipping while watching. I had to disable it.
- Ocenjeno z 3 od 5— dave, pred 5 letiIt doesn't expand thumbnails like the one in Chrome, but it will do.
I would prefer the menu below the video box instead on IN the video box.
- Ocenjeno z 3 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 13947040, pred 5 letiyoutube window dissapears , when i change tab , or programm
- Ocenjeno z 3 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 12428501, pred 5 letiThis is just amazing!
I missed the detach feature so much from another YT addon!
Thank you for adding it!
Do you think you could enhance this feature by adding an overlay button for video thumbs wo that we can start videos detached instantly?
That would be the perfect roundup!
Anyway... thank you for this peace of work!
- Ocenjeno z 3 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 13899117, pred 5 letiЧерез раз блокирует рекламу.. в остальных случаях плеер только зависает, и ничего не происходит пока не обновишь страницу. Как обновишь начнешь просмотр.. развернешь на весь экран.. спустя секунд 5 размер экрана меняется на минимальный.. в прошлом году работало более менее.. видать ютуб чегото-то поменял а разработчик забыли про такую возможность.. За труды спасибо, но придется сносить. быстрее рекламу просмотреть чем все время обновлять
- Ocenjeno z 3 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 13888110, pred 5 letiUtiliser la vitesse, on dois aller dans settings, comment autrement, a part ca, je donne 60% utiliser une touche et la roulette souris pour vitesse serait une bonne idee, autre settings rapides aussi de cette facon, pas compliquer. Merci et j aime bien Mozilla, je me sent secure, merci Mozilla.
- Ocenjeno z 3 od 5— Jonathan Cardona Rojas, pred 5 letiI had more than 5 Youtube videos in background, paused (all of them pages waiting to be loaded after Firefox restarted). I had one in foreground, paused too. Suddenly, One of the tabs in background started playing and pausing and playing as the video in foreground played till the video started loading. Something is not well with this add-on.
- Ocenjeno z 3 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 13859169, pred 5 letiThe "Automatically play videos at my preferred quality" does not work for embedded videos, which was the only reason why I installed this.
- Ocenjeno z 3 od 5— JoeGP, pred 5 letiDoesn't work very well.
I had the 'pause video in background tabs' selected, but then when i would click on that tab, the video was still paused (i did not have the 'pause foreground tabs' selected), it doesn't autoplay. (and no i don't have autoplay disabled)
Also the whole feature itself is pointless since videos opened in background tabs are paused anyway, i think it's a feature youtube itself implemented at least 6-12 months ago (at least on Chrome)(to save bandwidth and to make sure you watched those ads) and then they autoplay when you click on them, just as they should.
When the video ended it would loop, even though i did not have that selected.
Then when i came here to write this review i saw that the +Add to Firefox button is still blue, so i clicked it, which i guess uninstalled the "old" one and reinstalled it ?
Now the video doesn't loop anymore, in fact i can't find the loop setting anymore in the settings (it's still in the toolbar), so maybe it got an update.
The default volume level setting is fickle, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Which is a shame cause that is it's best feature.
The description to the Remove Ads button says that right clicking on it disables Annotations, this again doesn't seem to work, or at least it doesn't toggle the setting in youtube and i couldn't find a video with annotations to test it. Also you can just disable annotations in the youtube settings, not sure why this is even needed.
In fact i'm not sure if the whole extension is even needed, it just doesn't do many useful things, for me anyway, and what it does do, doesn't work consistently, how this got featured is beyond me.
Also the +Add to Firefox button is still blue, does that not change to a green "Already added" button ? does Firefox/Mozilla not have that ability ?