- Ocenjeno z 1 od 5— Ron Zoscak, pred 3 meseciDisabled automatically by 102.0.1 (64-bit) "Disconnect could not be verified for use in Firefox and has been disabled."
edited 2022-07-08 suddenly working again
- Ocenjeno z 1 od 5— Vodka, pred 8 meseciFor me it is worth 1 star, because now they use popups inside HTML5 web players to track you. with every click you make on the player opens at least 2/3 web pages automatically, I have not yet found any solution in this regard and even this plugin does not heal this type of commands.
- Ocenjeno z 1 od 5— StefanKork, pred enim letomIn Firefox 94.0.1 Disconnect does not block websites initially. The icon stays inactive (grey).
You have to press F5 on EACH website to activate disconnect
So , nearly useless at the moment
- Ocenjeno z 1 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 17098750, pred enim letomI see the same problems AG is having, namely causing ebay to render incorrectly. I disabled/reenabled all installed extensions one by one and found that ebay is ok without Disconnect active. And like AG said, it's too bad as I've used this add-on for years now but this ebay bug is a dealbreaker. Here's to hoping the problem will be resolved in a future release.
- Ocenjeno z 1 od 5— AG, pred enim letomIt seemed helpful for years, but just recently has been causing a lot of problems with eBay and Facebook.
Development doesn't seem to be keeping up with some of the major players, which is understandable given their manpower resources, but I feel I can no longer endorse this add-on.
I hope the Devs can turn things around.