- — FireJOÅL, pred 2 letomaOcenjeno z 1 od 5It slows down my Edge, Chrome & Firefox browsers. Often times my Firefox recommends to disable it. If there is only a facility to upload my screenshots, I'll show it. Kindly fix it. Thank you.
- — Uporabnik Firefoxa 13500752, pred 2 letomaOcenjeno z 1 od 5Браузер працює повільно з цим розширенням. В Google table scrolling з ривками. Навантаження на процесор. Браузер значно швидше завантажує сторінки та в цілому працює швидше без цього додатку.
- — dhanan, pred 2 letomaOcenjeno z 1 od 5When I first used Dark Reader, it worked perfectly. Now it slows my browser down to an unusable level. Multiple computers, fresh installs, and different Firefox versions did not make a difference. Playing with the settings also did not help.
- — Uporabnik Firefoxa 15552492, pred 2 letomaOcenjeno z 1 od 5GMail still fails, rachelbradleycomedy.com fails, and slows down loading pages sometimes a lot, you only need to manage the background when it's white or really bright/near white, or at least offer that option, the res of colors are mostly OK. For future upgrades: allow me to select on a webpage what colors I find it too bright, and to be reported back to you, to know what people want from this app, and allow my preferences to be stored on Google Drive or any another cloud for when I reinstall Windows please. Uninstalling too slow, 1 star, until you improve, looks like you make a lot more than just make everything dark, you don't deserve my trust
- — based god666, pred 2 letomaOcenjeno z 1 od 5WORKS GREAT FOR GOOGLE AND TWITCH PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING ELSE HAS AWKWARD COLOR SHIFTS INVERTED IMAGES OR WHITE BACKGROUNDS ALSO MIGHT BE MALWARE I DONT KNOW BRUH
- — Someone, pred 2 letomaOcenjeno z 1 od 5Always the same, works like it should for a month or 2 , then when you open firefox, RAM skyrocket from 3 GB to 32 GB within 1 minute! I had this before and it was DarkReader !!!
Also the browse speed is somewhat horrible, i know it is slowed a bit because it has to convert the colors of the pages but please, make it faster!
The only thing i could do to make firefox fast again and not eat 32GB RAM was completely remove Darkreader on a fresh firefox install, all my other addons are fine (i don't have many so i know the problem is with darkreader and not the other ones i use) i got only 3 extensions so i'm 100% sure.
I suspect there is malware in the addon, even for a recommended addon, i'm sure something is off!
Fix it please!
- — salparadise, pred 2 letomaOcenjeno z 1 od 5I was impressed. I added it to the Brave browser, and it's hijacked the 'Search from address bar' function. Everything I type in returns a "trovi.com cannot connect" error message. This continues to happen after I uninstalled the extension.
Not impressed at all.