- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 16315383, pred 10 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 4 z 5Good addon for listening to my favourite radio stations, but the UI can be improved. Would be better if the pop-up menu can be resized and custom radio stations can be organised into different folders. Also please fix a bug where dragging (sorting) a custom radio station into a different position causes the list to jump back to the radio station the user is currently listening.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 13215847, pred 10 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 4 z 5One installed FF became extremely slow, almost unresponsive. I was about to uninstall it, but I happened to see the disable animation option from the addon settings. Once I disabled the animation, no more issues.
FF 82.0.3 (64-bit) Ubuntu, i5-6200U with the Intel GPU card.
- autor: markinstine, pred 10 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 4 z 5There is not Vatican Radio. Though not compulsory, it would be a good addition to the list of radio stations.
Appreciate if it could be added.
- autor: mixonesix, pred rokomHodnotenie: 4 z 5Pros:
- The library is truly massive
- Clicking on the current station logo links you to their website
- UI is easy to navigate and, while the design is simple, it is clean
- Animated icon in the toolbar
- Ability to favorite stations and create custom lists
- Not all stations work; while rare, I some times find myself clicking ten stations before finding a working one
- The quality of every station isn't desirable
- There's no way to hide stations you dislike/don't work