- Hodnotenie: 4 z 5autor: MakssI&GD, pred 5 rokmiI miss the special toolbar. Version 2 only has only this small dropdown menu which needs more mouse clicks. With the old permanent toolbar I would give 5 stars.
- Hodnotenie: 4 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 13482532, pred 5 rokmiI understand the old one will not work under the new version. That's not nice but you can't help it.
I found the little block in the top right of firefox. I will need to find out how it works. Perhaps itś possibe to show what every part is when hovering over it?Firefox completely changed the way extensions must now work and the old version will no longer which is why I was forced to change everything. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do on my end to change this.
- Hodnotenie: 4 z 5autor: Marc-Antoine Carrier, pred 5 rokmiHi there!
I'm a web developer. been doing this for 20 years now. your plugin has made my work much easier.
Just updated to Quantum to realize my developer toolbar has disappeared. I'm looking around to find a way to get it back. Is there one?
Thanks for your time and keep up the good work!The new version of Firefox no longer allows extensions to create toolbars so Web Developer now has to be activated by clicking on the cog icon in the toolbar (you may need to customize the toolbar to add the icon):
- Hodnotenie: 4 z 5autor: GavinB, pred 5 rokmiDoes clicking Miscellaneous | Clear History
give me a dialogue that lets me clear just the disk cache?
I want to keep my history but still empty the cache - as was possible pre-WebExt.
Empty Cache Button
lets me do that.No, that feature applies to the history and not the cache. The old 'Clear Cache' feature needs to be rewritten as Firefox removed the API it was using, but I hope to add it back in a future release.
- Hodnotenie: 4 z 5autor: Николай Егоров , pred 5 rokmiGood extension, but... After a page reload all "outline" settings are reset. Too bad, because you can't use to work with LiveReload (for example, BrowserSync) functions in html layout pages.
Is possible fix this?
- Hodnotenie: 4 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 13454481, pred 5 rokmiHi Chris,
When I set the resize dimensions the way I want them they seem to automatically get reset a few days later. What can I do to prevent this from happening?
I use this add-on almost daily. It's very useful.
- I like it, but there is something wrong since I update to Firefox 57.
Everytime I open Firefox, the windows with the "you successfully install Web Developer" come back... I find it a little boring, how can I stop it ??
- Hodnotenie: 4 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 13450209, pred 5 rokmiIndispensabile...
but with new versione of firefox 57.0 i can't add the toolbar :(