- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 15495226, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 2 z 5This thing is old and doesn't support a ton of the updated stuff and, when it does see something, it only wants to see the old 480 version more than anything else.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 14857059, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 2 z 5Can't download ADP, it will aggregating forever https://ibb.co/TPvLHzV.
Choose other besides ADP is fast when download video.
It's difficult because most video 99% is ADP, lucky if the video you would like to download have other besides ADP
- autor: Shawn, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 2 z 5Used to be a good add-on that downloaded videos. Now Video DownloadHelper will make you download a desktop application to install, only to put a giant watermark in the middle of every video you download. Pretty trashy.
- autor: MPReborn, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 2 z 5It works, but there's a huge and obnoxious watermark attached! In order to get rid of it, you have to either:
A) pay $30 to get a "license"
B) use another program that's completely free
- autor: EB, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 2 z 5Ce module fonctionnait parfaitement, mais depuis une semaine il ne charge plus rien. Youhou ?! J'ai donné des sous !.. Donc tant que tout n'est pas rentré dans l'ordre, il est urgent d'attendre pour les nouveaux arrivants !
- autor: PlagueMonk, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 2 z 5This used to be an excellent addon. I could click download and *bam* it would just worked but now it's become overly cluttered and too complex for it's own good. Took me a lot of time just to get anything to work but even the DLed videos were often less frames per sec than the original (so it looked a bit choppy) and had artifacts in it.
It also now requires an extra app to DL anything?! WTF, I thought maybe it had something to do with Firefox's new format requirements but I found other addons that do not need anything extra and do what VDH USED to do simply so I have to wonder why they require it now.
- autor: Anna, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 2 z 5I am trying to buy a Video DownloadHelper Licence but the buttons are not working.So I cannot even pay for the licence. I just want to get rid of that ugly qr code in the corner. Please publish the working link to buy licence.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 15301827, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 2 z 5One of the apps that never recovered from Mozilla' s add-on changes, this used to be such a great app and now it's crippled. You'll need to pay $30 if you want your downloaded videos to be without watermark.
The quality of downloaded Youtube videos is unusable.
Other apps do everything this does a lo better and for free.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 15267213, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 2 z 5Its "About" feature show me a Windows that I can't close by hit the "X" button.
Even try to remove this add-ons, that windows still there.
Luckily, I could close that damn windows by using Command + W