- autor: kernal74, pred 14 dňamiHodnotenie: 5 z 5Simply the Best of its kind!
- A fantastic Add-On that does its job and does it well!
- No issues and developer is always keeping things up-to-date.
Not sure if can be done, and maybe I just don't see the option or aware of it (sorry if it already exists) but would like to be able to see a history list of what I've downloaded and be able to print/export it to a text file.
Again, A+ app! I've tried many other similar ones and "Video DownloadHelper" wins hands-down - Easy to use and reliable!
Not to sound "cheesy" but use it - you'll wonder what you ever did without it!
Dedicated user & follower.
- autor: siyangqiu, pred 15 dňamiHodnotenie: 2 z 5Now a "license" is required or a big QR code is slapped on the video. This is a recent change. I normally don't mind paying for stuff, but at $30, that's really steep.
- autor: irripod , pred 15 dňamiHodnotenie: 1 z 5With the QR-code stamped on each download, this thing lost its legitimacy. Please stop recommending it. I don't pay for Firefox, why should I pay for an extension? Especially on the pretense that I am to honour the developer who works in my interest. Whereas he clearly does the opposite: reduces functionality to make me pay. Uninstalled. – P.S.: Suddenly, a wave of five star reviews for this addon. Obviously fake ones.
- autor: Mac-A, pred 16 dňamiHodnotenie: 1 z 5The Video Download Helper used to be a great app/extension, but now it's terrible. I loved the earlier versions of this app. Now, I'm seriously considering deleting it for good.
- autor: Lady_Hiroko, pred 16 dňamiHodnotenie: 5 z 5Nothing really to complain about except that they don't like Youtube videos. I use this mostly to download official music videos so I can find it easier to watch them again and other videos posted elsewhere such as FB. As of this review, I've already downloaded 200 videos. This has been the best one I've found so far that's super user friendly and actually works. The QR code pops up when I'm trying Youtube or on a official website such as Hulu. Nothing is ever truly free. Don't know why people complain about having to pay. It's not like it's an outrageous amount either nor do they load your PC with "extra" garbage installs like most programs do. And to beat it all, it's unlimited. Most only have a super short "trial" before you have to pay.