- Hodnotenie: 2 z 5autor: snow, pred 3 hodinamiUsed to work great but now it seems every video I download with it has broken audio - sound stutters and then drops out completely after a short time. If you resume the video or fast forward before sound drops you can get a bit further but it breaks eventually; sound is there but it can't play proprly.
- Hodnotenie: 5 z 5autor: darkstormvx, pred 13 hodinami95% of any video I see can be downloaded. You need to choose the right download link on a page, try them all. The companion app downloads faster and I haven't noticed any suspicious connections or bad behavior from it. Excellent add-on!
- Hodnotenie: 4 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 13143055, pred dňomMedianamente funciona, algunas veces dura demasiado o veo imnesesario convertir el archivo en YT, la interfaz no esta intuitiva, no ha recivido actualizaciones en un buen tiempo
- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 17528833, pred 3 dňamifirst it says you need to have an companion program then if you wanna convert the file to mp3 or something you need pay 12$ just use yt1s.com
- Hodnotenie: 5 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 13432201, pred 3 dňamiHands down,
Video Download Helper is the best program around. Easy to use, select the video you want to download and click the Video DownloadHelper's icon and click on the Video you choose and then click save. That's it. Simple, easy to use. 99% of the time it will download the video.
- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 14197185, pred 4 dňamiIt only allowed 1 download; the first download. The rest of the times I tried to download a video, it wouldn't let me. It kept giving an error. I don't have time to deal with this, so it's getting uninstalled. It said, "Failed aggregating. The file might be corrupt." How could the file be corrupt? It played when I clicked play. I also don't like that I had to download TWO apps instead of just one.