- Hodnotenie: 5 z 5L'extension à posséder absolument : rend la navigation bien plus pratique et les pages web bien plus belles sans les scrollbars.
- Hodnotenie: 4 z 5Hello, thank you very much for making this extension!
However, it's almost unusable for me. The extension has no threshold/delay (see, Gesturefy extension) for when scrolling should begin so this issue makes right-clicking links (for example) prone to accidental scrolls of the page. There needs to be a customizable pixel threshold else the only semi-valid option for me is using the middle-mouse button (which still has the same issues: middle-clicking links), as this is not as commonly used to interact with the browser. The threshold/delay option should affect all three modes middle-, left-, and right-click. I'd highly appreciate adding this threshold option. I was actually surprised it was not already included! It seems necessary for a more error-free experience.
Odpoveď od vývojárauverejnené pred mesiacomHello,
Have you tried the Option page / Advanced / "Mouse movement detection threshold:"?
But I'm not it will work, it will only affect when the links gets disabled (after how many pixels - maximum 20).
You can contact me directly to my support email.
- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5does not work with embedded frame scroll bars, for example on monster and linkedin pages
Odpoveď od vývojárauverejnené pred 2 mesiacmiHello,
Could you please contact me to my support email and describe the problem more?
Please send me the exact links where I will be able to reproduce it. Also, please include your settings (either export it from Options page or just write me what scrolling button are you using).
- Hodnotenie: 5 z 5Kamil Jaszkowiak
- Hodnotenie: 3 z 5totally good, but laggy scroll with some sites (twitter etc.) and scrolling speed is not same each page
Odpoveď od vývojárauverejnené pred 3 mesiacmiHello,
You can customize scrolling settings in the Options page - by default it simulates scrollbar, if you want constant speed, change it to Grab and Drag style.
Regarding performance - there is not much I can do, complex pages like Facebook or Twitter are too much resource consuming and scrolling won't be that smooth even on fast PC. But there is some special option in the Options page / Advanced / Performance that you could try.
Have a nice weekend :)
- Hodnotenie: 5 z 5Nicely implemented. It is however kinda annoying from time to time since just the slightest movement prevents the default button action from firing. I really wish there is a minimum drag threshold option, otherwise right click doesn't fire if moved slightly, or double clicking when it comes to the middle button.
- Hodnotenie: 5 z 5I love this extension, it's very well done ( extensively tried in Linux & Windows10 ). And it doesn't pilfer my private data.