- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 14757299, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 3 z 5The current build forces you to accept terms when you first open your browser, and then sends you to the sign up page instead of the login popup like it used to. I have to close that window and then click on the icon again in order to sign in.
I feel like updating the UI a bit for the addon would work wonders for the app. Just have it go to the login section first in the popup, with a link to sign up below it where the terms have to be accepted on that page.
The app with this update has been made more clunky and tedious to sign in instead of simpler and more straight forward.
- autor: Shireen, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 3 z 5This is one of the best password managers I've used BUT the Firefox version is lacking behind. LastPass causes Firefox to load incredibly slowly and sometimes doens't respond at all.
Please fix the Firefox issues.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 14711735, pred 3 rokmiHodnotenie: 3 z 5I really like LastPass on my actual computers. However, on my phone and iPad it is a major pain: It only automatically enters my user name and NOT password. This requires switching back and forth between LastPass and the web site, which is very annoying on an Android phone or iPad. For my computers I rate it 5 stars.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 14702594, pred 3 rokmiHodnotenie: 3 z 5Erweiterung funktioniert in Firafox nur ab und zu. Füllt die Felder automatisch agressiv aus egal was in der Backend für die Domäne konfiguriert ist...
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 14695301, pred 3 rokmiHodnotenie: 3 z 5Autofill doesn't always work, and when it doesn't there's no quick way for me to just copy/paste (but there is in the Chrome version). URL detection is buggy. Also need an easier way to add multiple URLs for a site.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 14655592, pred 3 rokmiHodnotenie: 3 z 5Figured out how to get past the login prompt disappearing on ubuntu. Need to type in your email address, then click and hold the login button and drag up to the password field, then deselect with right-click in the password box (will disappear sometimes). Then click and drag back down to the login button so it's selected and hit Enter. There's probably a simpler way but this works.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 12966707, pred 3 rokmiHodnotenie: 3 z 5If there was an easy way for me to migrate to something else, I would do it. Firefox integration is a challenge for LP. Seems things went way downhill technically since LP was purchased. To their credit, as a premium user, support is pretty good (timely, courteous) for now.