- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 17513525, pred 3 dňamiRubbish! After years of use it now will not recognise my master password. Had to attempt password recovery & forced to change master password and, of course, didn't recognise new password. Will never use again
- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5autor: Andrew Miller, pred 3 dňamiFederated login is completely broken for over two weeks now. This is ridiculous. I'm glad my company is paying for this and not me. I'll go back to 1Password. Always been stable.
- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 13829753, pred 7 dňamiInstalace byla předčasně ukončena, protože doplněk je zřejmě poškozen. A takto to jde stále dokola. Už byste to mohli konečně opravit.
- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5autor: Rachel Pierson, pred 10 dňamiThis password manager is increasingly frustrating to use. It puts placeholder characters in online forms, which aren't even password fields. Although there is a deeply-hidden option to disable this behaviour, unless you are logged in to LastPass, the setting you choose isn't respected and the placeholders come back.
I shouldn't have to to open my LastPass vault just to be able to type into online forms that don't require passwords I have stored. This is particularly irritating in financial forms like manual trading interfaces, where for some reason LastPass tries to remember information like the quantity of a stock or asset that you want to buy/sell (which clearly isn't useful.) You have to go into your FF Add-Ons to disable LastPass completely to get this to stop. Which also disables it on other devices, whether you wanted that or not.
It's really quite simple: if the user chooses a particular option, respect that option; whether they are logged in or not. These placeholder fields literally prevent you from using websites that are time-critical, as clicking on the fields you need to interact with instead takes you to the LastPass login page. Very, very irritating behaviour.
This idiotic design, trying to inveigle LastPass into an interaction it should have nothing to do with, has cost me money more than once. I have stopped using LastPass for this reason alone.
- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5autor: wlindy27, pred 16 dňamiLatest update completely broke add-on for firefox and chrome, hundreds of reports of this on the review page and no fix in site. Moving to different password manager since having paid for premium this service has gone down hill quickly. We use logmein central at my company which is managed MUCH better than this software.
- Hodnotenie: 2 z 5autor: Rymar15, pred 17 dňamiSince this version was released the popup tfa window asking for my Yubikey no longer functions. It hangs after touching key. I finally reverted back to an older version, which works as it should.