Recenzia od používateľa Používateľ Firefoxu - 13793282
Hodnotenie: 2 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 13793282, pred rokom
The extension is buggy. It interferes with page loading, specifically it ignores scroll position. Basically, if you've scrolled down a page and click a link, clicking "Back" will NOT remember your scrolled position, requiring you to, obviously, scroll back to where you were. It's incredibly frustrating.
8 087 recenzií
- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5autor: Kevin, pred 9 hodinamiThe LastPass browser extensions (FireFox and Chrome) worked well until about six months ago. Since then it's been awful. Asking me if I want to save a password every time an asynchronous action happens on a web site/application, or not offering to fill in usernames or passwords, or suggesting that I "launch" the page I'm already on, and then not filling that one in either. Sometimes it won't find a password for the site I'm on, even though nothing has changed in years. Kind of useless.
- Hodnotenie: 5 z 5autor: Nemo-Nova, pred 3 dňamiEven after all its problems, I still love LastPass. On Firefox, there's one thing i don't understand: when you right-click on the LastPass icon, "Options" is missing from the Context Menu. It forces you to go hunt for Options in the Firefox Extensions menu and even then, you have to fiddle with it to find the "Options" menu. Why does Firefox do this? This is a Firefox issue, not LastPass.
- Hodnotenie: 5 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 13231094, pred 5 dňamiEen zeer handige tool voor mijn wachtwoord management. Veilig en makkelijk!
- Hodnotenie: 2 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 17917855, pred 6 dňamiI have to uninstall/reinstall this add-on multiple times per week. It regularly stops filling in passwords and won't allow me to access my passwords via the console, either. I've read around, and loads of other people have been experiencing this issue for months with no resolution. I'll give it 2 stars because when it works, it's decent. But it's incredibly disconcerting that a security company could produce such buggy software.
- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5autor: Cpt Jerkface, pred 9 dňamiRecovery options don't work after losing my master password. Even support couldn't figure out why as they were properly set up and, as they said several times, they couldn't see any errors from their side. Oh well, I probably needed to reset every one of my passwords anyway.
- Hodnotenie: 2 z 5autor: Pam, pred 10 dňamiI have been a customer of LastPass for quite sometime now. I forgot my password and have not been able to use your services because of this. I was a Preminum paid subscriber and would like to be able to use my account. Can you help me?
- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5autor: TechnologyCompanion, pred 14 dňamiHeaven forbid if you go to the hospital for an extended period and forget your master password. You may as well find another product to use.
Dealing with their support was by far the worst experience I've ever had with any support ever.
Take your business elsewhere. It's only a matter of time before these guys get compromised anyway.
- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5autor: Chris R, pred 14 dňamiUsed to be an excellent add-on, but quality has massively deteriorated over the last year.
Can no longer log into the extension after restarting Firefox for ANY reason, requiring a reinstall of the extension.
Have tried all suggestions from lastpass support, NOTHING WORKS to resolve this MAJOR ISSUE.