- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 17188545, pred 3 dňamiHodnotenie: 1 z 5At first, it seems like a solid password manager on desktop/laptop. But then you learn about their greed.
The Android app is paid. I woke up one day and LastPass said it logged me out. I tried logging back in. That failed, despite knowing my master password! You will have to pay for support for this. They call it "personalized support."
STEER CLEAR! There are far more better options out there. You'll regret signing up for LastPass in the future I guarantee it.
- autor: Kittentheboss, pred 13 dňamiHodnotenie: 4 z 5I've been using this for a while. It's great. The only nit pick i have for it is being able to use it on multiple devices without a charge. This can be especially annoying when you upgrade your pc or have computer based work to do. But for the most part it's pretty good. It's forgiving and easy to use. For those that want Bitwarden... I highly suggest testing it out first before deleting your lastpass account.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 17187123, pred 15 dňamiHodnotenie: 3 z 5Once I get it completely set up, it works okay, but sometime it makes me run around in circle after circle to get my master password set.
- autor: stefan_ioan, pred 19 dňamiHodnotenie: 3 z 5In version 220.127.116.11, in "Edit password", the "Notes" section no longer works on multi-line writing, after "ENTER" it is automatically saved. You can't write line 2 or 3 or ...
- autor: Mr Nohbdy, pred mesiacomHodnotenie: 1 z 5Add-on worked well for a couple years, but has stopped working. It won't let me sign in at all. I have tried everything I know, and can't get it to work. Not a good look for a paid service.