- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 13628222, pred 4 rokmiHodnotenie: 3 z 5Grammarly is great but the extension is missing a critical feature - it cannot be disabled by default for all websites and only enabled manually for some on which it is needed, let it be gmail, reddit or facebook. Switching it off for every website except some is troublesome and disabling extension until it is needed is even more so. It would be also great to have a way to enable spell checking for websites on which it does not work by default - maybe context menu item "Enable Grammarly" - for example hukd.com comments don't work with grammarly plugin. Please fix it and 5 star rating will be the well deserved rating.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 13617364, pred 4 rokmiHodnotenie: 3 z 5"Grammarly will make sure your messages, documents, and social media posts are clear, mistake-free, and impactful."
Impactful is a neologism that was coined by people whose command of English vocabulary wasn't sufficiently fluent enough to come up with a more appropriate accepted usage word or words. Is this the quality of grammatical assistance I can expect from this add-on?
More dumbing down that's been tarted up as progress...
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 13608462, pred 4 rokmiHodnotenie: 3 z 5I love this plugin, but for a couple of days now it is terribly slowing Firefox Quantum (57.0.1) down. Please fix this. I can't use it as it is now functioning.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 13445429, pred 4 rokmiHodnotenie: 3 z 5Grammarly for Firefox works as well as it does on most other platforms except for Desk.com. When I use it at desk.com as an agent it will create this blank white space above where I type that covers the email address sections so I am unable to change anything. I know it's grammarly because if I disable to extension the white space covering the To: section goes away.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 6156108, pred 4 rokmiHodnotenie: 3 z 5I am typing this in order to see if it actually works. It kind of does, however, not very good. I have to find out mistakes myself in order for it to be fixed. The free account simply gives you options to fix but not fix it directly for you. You still have to have a brain
- autor: Ngo Kim Phu, pred 4 rokmiHodnotenie: 3 z 5Has got some uses but the rules are not always correct. Not mentioning the paywall the add-on has some annoying bugs that stopped me using it: the overlay Grammarly textbox breaks out of most modern-css text inputs and also hides the typing caret until you disable the add-on
- autor: Frankieo1920, pred 4 rokmiHodnotenie: 3 z 5Great app, does the work it's said to do, and seems to help very well with teaching how to use comma's and how to write sentences correctly.
If you are a fast writer, then I CANNOT with good conscious recommend this app.
While I was making a long comment on Facebook, the process was made longer by having this app enabled while writing, because the app could not keep up with my speed of writing, and caused Firefox to run very slowly and laggy, making me wait a second or two before I would be able to see what I've just written, and words would more often than not be jumbled into each other as I had not paused a split second between each fully spelled word so that the app could keep up with controlling words and sentences.
As soon as I had disabled the app, everything went smoothly and perfectly again, and I could write at my own speed again with no laggs or anything.
If the creator can somehow fix this issue, then I would give the app top rating, but seeing as how I want to write at my own speed with no issues, I cannot give this a better score than a 3 star score.
- autor: oscar, pred 4 rokmiHodnotenie: 3 z 5I do have a subscription for Grammarly, but I can't get the addon to work, it shows me a warning "the add-on may be corrupted" and not even install the file. any thoughts?