- autor: Henry van Megen, pred 5 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 2 z 5It blocks facebook, but now it leaves a button/icon on every website with this stuff included that I cannot move and that's generally very much in the way of all texts. This button is more annoying than Facebook which I don't use and have zero impact from (but I don't want to give them any data either, so hence no 1 star review). Would get 5 stars if I've never noticed it at all.
- autor: Firefox-Benutzer 1337, pred 5 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 2 z 5Man kann nicht mehr firefox container benutzen um in mehreren facebook accounts gleichzeitig eingeloggt zu sein, er erzwingt das tab im selben facebook container.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 16246229, pred 10 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 2 z 5Great concept, but it breaks Facebook Workplace (won't sign in) so I cannot use it. Needs the option to whitelist domains, perhaps.
- autor: Jyrair, pred 10 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 2 z 5When activated, facebook is out but at the same time I'm unable to log to gmail or other websites (without using facebook-login dear trolls).
Gmail says that my browser is not secured and ask to install a recent one. Other websites ask for recaptcha and repactcha is unable to work properly when this add-on is activated.. This require to be improved.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 13901936, pred rokomHodnotenie: 2 z 5It works on facebook but broke a few other websites.
Menu bar on the NY Times Coronavirus page (https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/02/us/politics/vaccines-coronavirus-research.html) broke.
It also stopped mint.com from tracking my computer, so I had to authenticate with my phone every time. Both websites work when I uninstall the plugin and reset firefox.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 15785561, pred rokomHodnotenie: 2 z 5Seems to interfere with loading messages. Whenever I switch it on then messenger will load all the oldest messages in the chat first before allowing me to scroll down to the newest ones. This makes it unusable so I've had to remove it.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 12703066, pred rokomHodnotenie: 2 z 5Hated it because of lack of granularity and the way it breaks some pages. Hate it more because remnants seem to stay behind after removal.
EDIT: Hate it slightly less now because even though it survived deleting cookies, rebooting and restarting, the remnants disappeared when I closed the Facebook tab.
- autor: Mephistopheles, pred rokomHodnotenie: 2 z 5While it technically works, it makes everything, particularly Youtube, MUCH slower. You click pause, and it takes 3-5- seconds before it actually does it