- Hodnotenie: 5 z 5autor: BugSplatter, pred 5 mesiacmiThanks for your time and quick response.
I took a serious look at your suggestion. It's very precise and probably 100% failproof.
Maybe in a future situation i might use it, but personally -for now- i still prefer rtlxl.nl bc:
1. i'm a bit lazy with this 2. it looks simple 3. i just ignore the "." 4. the odds are good enough for me
but nevertheless, thanks
Fixed: This extension is great, but since the last update something doesn't work anymore like it used to before: On rtlxl.nl/gemist ('rtlxl.nl' regex is set in the options) AC still clicks the "Meer rtl..."-buttons everytime with a repeat set in the options, but not anymore after i switch to another day of the week. Can you please fix that?
- Hodnotenie: 5 z 5autor: AleshaA, pred 5 mesiacmiMany thanks working
Previously stood 6 and worked
После последнего обновление перестал работать на некоторых сайтах. например dosya.tc и д.р. селектор у них не менялся.
After the last update stopped working on some sites. For example, Dosya.tc and D.R. The selector did not change.
button - Dosyayı indir - selector - #download
- Hodnotenie: 5 z 5autor: codeIMperfect, pred 6 mesiacmiSuper nice!!
Regex URL part was a bit confusing tho and should be clarified with some examples but Dev's reply on an issue over on GitHub helped me
- Hodnotenie: 5 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 17096261, pred 10 mesiacmiIt does exactly what I needed, click on a refresh button on a bad designed ui that didn't refresh its content after a reload. Great add on. Thanks!
- Hodnotenie: 5 z 5autor: Remington, pred rokomI can't use the web without this addon, anymore. It's a hidden gem!
I've been using it to automate every tedious and repetitive click.
Imagine having Youtube switch to fullscreen automatically when you click play, then exit fullscreen upon completion of a video.
As far as I know, this is the only addon like it. I hope it exists FOREVER.
- Hodnotenie: 5 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 15489389, pred rokomI confused myself as the settings say "seconds" but it is actually milliseconds. Works for one click, would love a way to have it continuously click.
- Hodnotenie: 5 z 5autor: earlyistimeless, pred 2 rokmiThanks, this is just what I was looking for! Just specify the accept button's selector, fine-tune the timing (in ms) of the action (otherwise the action might happen before it has loaded) and finally specify the url to be applied on. It works like a charm on Discogs where both the homepage and the loginpage gives you a popup, previously very infuriating :)