- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 15286046, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5The short key (cmd+period) is not working on macOS
Odpoveď od vývojárauverejnené pred rokomHey there,
If the default shortcut of CMD+Period does not work for you, you can change the default shortcut in 1Password X’s settings page. Please try changing it to a different combination until you find one that works for you.
If you’re still having troubles, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help you further.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 15305461, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5I can't use this plugin normally, it will prompt TypeError: uY is null. So I gave him a star rating.Hi there. Please do shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get to the bottom of it. We’ll likely ask for some logs to help us diagnose where the issue is coming from. Thanks!
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 15292049, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5Die nervigste Extension die ich jemals für Firefox gesehen habe. Das Master Passwort muss nach jedem Schließen des Fensters neu eingegeben werdnenHi there – 1Password X is a full-featured application baked into an extension. That means that when you fully quit the browser, you’re also quitting 1Password X. If you find yourself quitting the browser often, we also offer a desktop-dependent 1Password extension which you can find on our downloads page.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 15265230, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5This only works with 1Password X, not the regular 1password. I couldn't find a plugin for 1PasswordYou can find the desktop-dependent 1Password extension on our downloads page. If you’re having a hard time, feel free to send an email to email@example.com, and we’ll point you in the right direction.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 15255073, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5this is above my level of knowledge. I want outNot to worry! We’re here to help. Feel free to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. My team and I would love to walk you through how to use 1Password X. :)
- autor: ff_user, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5I really tried to like this extension but it is very clunky and doesn't really integrate well with the main product, also the fact that you need to visit a website to add/edit passwords is very not practical. This was the push that i needed to stop using 1Password altogether and move to another solution. I believe that, in 2019, they can't justify the price of their subscription anymore but what do i know. Hope this review helps.Thanks for your feedback, @ff_user. If you’re willing to give 1Password another shot, I encourage you to reach out to us via email – email@example.com. We’re happy to help in any way we can.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 15143144, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5I love 1Password, but I'm sticking with the Desktop App extension. This one is too cumbersome to use (it requires a new browser window be opened if you want to edit any passwords/whatever) and I encountered a bug as soon as I installed--I can't copy any text from the 1Password Extension (there is literally no data in the Windows clipboard) and I had to go to the edit window-whatever to copy straight from the boxes where you edit text. The desktop extension works, so I'm using that.I’m so happy to hear you love 1Password — I do too. :) Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. 1Password X fits my workflow best, but I understand that’s not the case for everyone.
With that said, I’m happy to let you know the `copying` bug you encountered has been fixed, and we’ve since made a lot more awesome changes to the way 1Password X works.
Several months ago we released a new feature on macOS to be tested in the 1Password X beta for Chrome; It’s called Desktop App Integration. Desktop App Integration allows 1Password X to connect with the 1Password desktop app, leveraging it for its locking and unlocking capabilities, item editing features and more. This means while using Desktop App Integration, clicking the “Edit” button in 1Password X results in a 1Password Mini modal(popup) opening up with full item editing capabilities (instead of having to edit on 1Password.com in a new web page). The team just released Desktop App Integration for Firefox and is working hard to tune it up for use in Windows and the stable 1Password X builds. If this is something you’re interested in learning more about it, the following 1Password Forum post by my buddy Mitch explains how it works - [1Password Discussion Forum : Desktop App Integration]https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/101231/introducing-desktop-app-integration-for-mac/p1). Let us know if you decide to give 1Password X another shot sometime. :)
- autor: linda pearce, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5I WAS UNABLE TO USE 1PASSWORD ON MY APPLE. SIGNED UP FOR 30 DAY FREE TRIAL, BUT UNABLE TO FIND HOW TO CONTACT MOZILLA TO STOP ANY BILLING. LINDAHey Linda - Thank you for reaching out to us! I'm sorry to read you ran into trouble getting started using 1Password in your browser. I'd love to help you get things sorted out! If you're interested in working together to do so, please send me an email to at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're sure you'd like to delete your 1Password account, you can do so by following the instructions here: https://support.1password.com/delete-account
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 15077213, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5Since I -have to- use this add-on in the account-integrated version I am not happy with 1password anymore. The integration is far from smooth. Every time I have te enter my masterkeyword in the pop-up window is flips away, and when I have to edit an entry I have to login on my account. This is A BIG LOSS of functionality, guys!
(I even use Safari (that works with the old smooth version) to avoid this annoying workaround in Firefox)I’m so sorry to hear about this. That behavior is definitely not intended and we’d love to look into it and help you get 1Password X running smoothly in Firefox. Can you please send us an email with as many details as you can at email@example.com so we can get to do some investigating? Thank you!
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 14653918, pred 3 rokmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5I may be 86 years old, but I am not stupid. This programme looks like it has positive qualities, but I cannot make it work. At the moment it looks like just another internet rip-off. Please supply some CLEAR, CONCISE helpI’m so sorry to hear you had trouble getting 1Password X set up on your device. Can you send us an email detailing any issues you ran into at firstname.lastname@example.org? My team and I would love to help you sort things out. ❤️
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 14647736, pred 3 rokmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5This is perhaps the single most frustrating app on my machines. Doesn't work at all with Firefox, isn't accessible on my phone suddenly. Keeps asking for my account detail even tho I have a license. MaddeningHey there! A 1Password.com membership is required to use 1Password X, but you may be looking for our desktop-dependent 1Password extension. You can find the extension that’ll work with standalone licenses here: https://1password.com/browsers/firefox/
If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.