- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 15985782, pred rokomHodnotenie: 1 z 5Why does Firefox not allow you to keep 1Password unlocked as long as you have not restarted your computer. Safari and Chrome work flawlessly with it..
- autor: damongoff, pred rokomHodnotenie: 1 z 5updated about a week ago and nothing works with it anymore. I have to copy everything and haven't the time to do that.Hey daongoff,
Sorry to hear you’re having troubles there.
Can you please email us all the details to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you get things working again?
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 12565558, pred rokomHodnotenie: 1 z 5how to open this 'awesome' tool in the new TAB as it was in the previous versionHey there,
Sorry to hear you’re having troubles with 1Password X. I don’t quite sure I understand the issue you are having though. Can you please email us all the details to email@example.com so we can help you with this?
- autor: Andy, pred rokomHodnotenie: 1 z 5Doesnt work with classic 1Password 4 anymore. Nor able to install Legacy Extionsion anymore.Hey Andy,
1Password X only works with a 1Password.com membership account. If you have an older 1Password version, you’ll want to install the old companion extension from our website: https://1password.com/browsers/firefox/
- autor: Talal, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5the Extension doesnt work at all !! it worked only first day i installed :/Hey Talal,
We’d like to help you get things working properly. Can you please send us all the details to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can figure this out together? :)
- autor: EvanCarroll, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5The option to copy your passwords out of the password manager, isn't present. It works on the Apple version. The browser extension is trash.Hey Evan,
Sorry to hear you’re having troubles with 1Password X. Is there no “Copy” button when you hover over a password in the extension?
Please email us all the details to email@example.com so we can help you with this issue!
- autor: firstname.lastname@example.org, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5Activation e-mail will be sent hereHey there,
Are you still having troubles with 1Password X? If so, please do email us all the details to email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help you!
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 15056078, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5Can't figure out how to force sync. I can see all my passwords in desktop, but only 1 or 2 show up in the extension.Hey there!
It sounds like you might have a local vault in your desktop app, while the extension only works directly with your 1Password.com account.
You’ll want to migrate your data from the local vault to your 1Password.com account’s vault, then you’ll see all your logins in the extension: https://support.1password.com/migrate-1password-account/
- autor: rob, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5It's been an extremely frustrating first two days with 1Password in general and much of the issue is these browser extensions. Unable to figure out how to change my original (weak) passwords using 1Password on my phone I figured I do it on my laptop. But neither Chrome nor FIrefox extensions work...well, worked once or twice but not the last, oh, 15 or so times I've tried. And I've tried changing passwords on a variety of sites, uninstalled/reinstalled the addons a few times, rebooted, etc. Not sure I'll be a 1Password customer by the end of the trial period...Hey Rob,
Are you still having issues with changing your password or getting the extensions working reliably? If so, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you get things sorted out!
- autor: sed, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5Terrible experience. When I try to make 1Password to suggest a password in a password field, Firefox becomes unusable. Not just the current tab but any tab. 1Password doesn't respond at all and I have to disable and enable 1Password so that I can at least use Firefox again.Hey Sed,
Are you still having this issue? If so, please send us an email with all the details to email@example.com. We’d love to help you get things sorted.
- autor: MusicMan, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 1 z 51Password is the best software of it's kind; perhaps it should be considered life-essential. But excluding 1Password 6 customers from being able to use the new extensions is a true disappointment. Heavily investing in the Family iOS and desktop versions in 2013, it's understandable that ongoing development cannot be funded exclusively by new customers, but eliminating the previous extension version without giving users the opportunity to pay for it... again a disappointment. It is likely I'll upgrade to 7, but the change to having my data reside on their servers is of concern - having been president of a technology company I will share that (in general) having the data stored (even in an encrypted format) does hold much higher risk than encryption options used with 6 and earlier. The only online storage we've identified as the safest is pCloud (I'm not a former employee). I'll be checking out specs shortly.Hey MusicMan,
I think you might have missed some very important points of information here that will make you very happy:
- This extension does not work with the 1Password desktop app and does not access local vaults on your computer, but instead it reads and writes data to our cloud service where our users vaults are stored securely. This extension works completely differently than the good old companion extension that you are used to, but that is not to push on or force users to move to our membership service at all.
- You can still download and install the companion extension which will still work with your 1Password 6 and Firefox, no membership required. You can find it here: https://1password.com/browsers/
If you do decide to join our membership service, you do not have to store your data on our servers. You most definitely can keep working with local vaults, but then again - you won’t be able to work with 1Password X.
- We still sell standalone licenses for 1Password 7, for customers who don’t want or need the membership service and its bundle of features and benefits, though I highly recommend you sign up for the 30 days free trial and check it out for yourself before making a decision.
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- autor: Andre, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5If you have once made an attempt to register with 1password which failed, it is very difficult to register again.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 15368276, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5This extension is extremely slow and laggy. I need to wait for 1-2 seconds between password selection and password insertion. This happens on every site.Hey there,
Are you still experiencing this issue? If so please email us at email@example.com with as many details as you can so we can troubleshoot this with you.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 12564071, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5Keep getting popups to load this program when it is already loaded.Hey there,
If you have Firefox set up to never remember history and to always use private browsing, that might cause this behavior. Please disable one of these features and test again.
If that didn’t help, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with all the details.