- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 13699124, pred 7 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5Damn software is difficultHey there!
If you’re having troubles with 1Password, we’ll be more than happy to help.
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll guide you through anything and everything you need help with :)
- autor: chm, pred 7 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5Only works with 1password.com accounts. What about support for the offline-based solutions you still sell ? This subscription-oriented madness has got to end... or Agilebits nees to do their job better.Hey chm!
Standalone licenses still work with our classic extension, which you can get here: https://1password.com/downloads/mac/#browsers
Simply click the “Looking for the classic extension?” link and enjoy your 1Password in your browser :)
- autor: jloc0, pred 7 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5I just updated to 1pw7 on my new M1 Mac so I could finally utilize 1pw in my browser again (it's been years since my last version was cut off and not working any longer), only to find this extension only works with 1password accounts. It's completely useless for me whom bought a license for 1pw7 instead of going the monthly fee route. Now I'm at square one again and $70 in the hole, and still can't use 1pw in my browser.Hey jloc0!
If you have a standalone license, you’ll want to click the “Looking for the classic extension?” link in our downloads page: https://1password.com/downloads/mac/#browsers
You can definitely still use it and enjoy 1Password with a standalone license in your browser!
- autor: rarcas, pred 8 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5En cliquant sur une lien dans un E-Mail de 1Password, sans avoir à saisir le mot de passe de mon compte, ça a supprimer mon compte qui contenait tous mes mots de passe.
Odpoveď od vývojárauverejnené pred 8 mesiacmiHey Rarcas,
While this has nothing to do with 1Password X extension, it is still very odd. The “Delete Account” process doesn’t require your Master Password because often people use it when they don’t remember their password.
Did you initiate the process yourself? Or did that email came out of the blue? In any case, send us an email to email@example.com and we’ll try to help you out with this.
- autor: nhooyr, pred 9 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5Only using this because the Mac App is so slow and laggy now. Very disappointed in AgileBits. Will be moving all my logins off.
Odpoveď od vývojárauverejnené pred 9 mesiacmiHey nhooyr,
We’d love to help you sort things out with your Mac app! Can you please send us all the details to firstname.lastname@example.org ?
We’ll get right on it and help you get things working properly again.
- autor: Andi, pred 10 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5Since the last update I'm not able to use the touch id in my MabBook. How is it possible?
Odpoveď od vývojárauverejnené pred 9 mesiacmiHey Andi,
1Password X doesn’t currently offer Touch ID unlock (but it will in the future).
It sounds like you might have been using our old companion extension, and not 1Password X. If that is the case, you can disable/remove 1Password X from your browser and install the old companion extension from here: https://1password.com/browsers/
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 14807553, pred rokomHodnotenie: 1 z 5With the latest version 1.22.2 with my Firefox browser 68.12.0esr on Centos 7.8 ( x64 ), 1password X does not work. It shows master password entry box, but it is closed in a second before I can enter my master password. 1Password X with my other browser ( Chrome 86 ) works fine on the same machine.Hey there!
That’s quite unusual. We’d recommend you test things in a new Firefox profile where you should install only the 1Password X extensions and see how things work there.
In case the issue persists in a new profile, please email us all the details to email@example.com and we’ll gladly help you get to the bottom of this!
Looking forward to hearing from you.
The 1Password team.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 16350916, pred rokomHodnotenie: 1 z 5Does not install in Firefox 81 under Kubuntu Focal 20Hey there!
We’d love to help you get 1Password up and running in your Kubuntu.
Please email us all the details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get on the case!
- autor: Bill G, pred rokomHodnotenie: 1 z 5So I bought the software a long time ago, I have integrated it with dropbox, and it it works on my iphone and with Chrome. Somehow this extension does not allow me to integrate firefox with 1password unless I move to their subscription.Hey Bill G,
This extension requires a membership subscription since it works directly with our cloud service and not with the desktop app of 1Password on your computer.
You’ll want to download and install the good old companion extension instead: https://1password.com/browsers/firefox
If you encounter any issues with it, feel free to email us at email@example.com and we’ll gladly help!
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 16190071, pred rokomHodnotenie: 1 z 5Worked great for a while, but now it will not pop up for me when I use the same key combination that worked before. So I have to open the PC app, log-in, and copy weblogins that were previously accessible through 1PasswordX. Seems to have happened with a recent Firefox update. Also, I don't want my passwords and logins saved in Firefox Lockwise, but Lockwise seems pretty impossible to turn off. Very frustrating, making me consider changing to a different browser...Hey there,
Sorry to hear you’re having troubles with 1Password X’s shortcut in your Firefox. By default, it should be CTRL+Period on Windows, or CMD+Period on a Mac.
If that keyboard shortcut doesn’t work for you at all, feel free to email us all the details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly help you sort this out and any other issues you’re having with 1Password X in your browser.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 16032017, pred rokomHodnotenie: 1 z 5Compared to legacy version, this X version is worse in every possible aspect. How could this pass over user testing?Hey there!
1Password X does offer a new user experience, so it is definitely not what you’re used to from the old companion extension. We strongly suggest you take a look here to get better acquainted with 1Password X in order to give it a proper go: https://support.1password.com/getting-started-1password-x/
If you’re having specific issues or troubles, feel free to email us all the details to email@example.com and we’ll be more than happy to help you.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 13754121, pred rokomHodnotenie: 1 z 5I have been trying to login to my 1Password account with this extension for nearly one hour. It simply does not work. It keeps on saying that I do not have access to the internet when there is NOTHING wrong with my internet connection. This extension is crap.Hey there,
Please try clearing your browser’s cache, then try again.
If that didn’t help, please email us all the details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 12801202, pred rokomHodnotenie: 1 z 5This plugin and service is such a crap. Its user experience its below absolute zero. The popup thingy accessible from the button on the upper right corner makes a little sense. It constantly behaves against built in features of Firefox. Additionally its behaviour on the Android is like '80 experience. Very annoying is coercion to authenticate with a password even when I use computer constantly without logging out. Meh, just a garbage.Hey there,
We’d love to help you out with the issues you’re having. This extension works well with Firefox (desktop version only, not Android) and its features so it would be best if you email us all the details and issues you’re having to email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to troubleshoot them with you :)