autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 17079849, pred mesiacom
Hodnotenie: 2 z 5
This is the only password manager that I use and trust, but the constant problems it has really annoys me. The main problem I face now is that the 1Password plugin on Firefox has stopped asking/accepting/prompting the TouchID, making me write my really long and complex main password every 15 minutes. I wish it would keep the features it had instead of silently removing them and making the app harder to use instead of easier.
- autor: siuKing, pred 4 hodinamiHodnotenie: 1 z 5I used 1Passord for ages and it was the best experience I've had with managing passwords. Now that I use MacOS Monterey and since there is 1Password7 it's just pure trash. I can't open the classic 1Password App on my Mac (after I type in the password it gets stuck) and I'm not able to add new passwords. The 1Password7 App won't allow me to add new passwords. The extensions either in safari and in Firefox don't work at all. I don't know what I have to do to get the extensions to work. Honestly... at this point I'm so disappointed that I actually think about asking my money back since it just stopped working properly for me.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 17144797, pred 5 dňamiHodnotenie: 5 z 5I've used 1Password on Mac for years. It's not perfect, but it does exactly what it needs to do, and the ability to separate work and personal vaults is extra helpful. If you're going to pay for any software subscription, it should be a password manager.
- autor: markus, pred 12 dňamiHodnotenie: 3 z 5New Firefox Browser PlugIn don't work correctly. Don't find my passwords. I don't need new Browser PlugIn – I just need the correct Password. It was a good program until yesterday. As of today it's unfortunately bullshit. Hope there is a downgrade soon
Odpoveď od vývojárauverejnené pred 9 dňamiHey markus,
1Password in the browser works directly with your 1Password.com account and the vaults within it. If you still have local/standalone vaults in the desktop app, their content will not show up in this extension.
There are two routes to choose from here:
- You can migrate your local vault(s) into your 1Password.com account, which will solve the issue.
- You can revert back to the 1Password Classic extension that still works with standalone vaults.
We’d love to help you and guide you with these options, so feel free to email us to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you up and running in no time.
- autor: Jesse111, pred 16 dňamiHodnotenie: 5 z 52019 Macbook Pro w/Moterey. 1Password extension installs but does not work. Been using 1Password on Safari and Firefox for over a decade no problems ever until Monterey. Tried refresh, standard security but nothing works. The icon is there but when opened, a screen pops up with a blue "Open 1Password" button that doesn't respond.
***update*** 1Password contacted me a few days after I posted this offering to help. Working on the solution now. Will post another update when resolved. 5 stars for service.
*** Update*** My bad. Accidentally installed the subscription extension instead of the Classic version. All good.
Odpoveď od vývojárauverejnené pred 9 dňamiHey there Jesse111,
Sorry to hear you’re having troubles getting the extension to work. It sounds like there’s an issue with the connection between the extension and the 1Password desktop app on your computer.
We’d love to help you troubleshoot this, please email us all the details to email@example.com and we’ll get you up and running as soon as possible. :)
- autor: leilabd, pred 22 dňamiHodnotenie: 3 z 5Have just reverted to the classic extension for Firefox 94.0.1 on Windows 10 21H1. I just can't get the form fill to work using this extension. For an example go to the Thunderbird donation site (https://give.thunderbird.net/en-GB/card/single/?source_page_id=51¤cy=gbp&amount=10) and try to get it to fill your credit card details in, hopeless. The classic extension just does it.
Odpoveď od vývojárauverejnené pred 17 dňamiHey leilabd,
We’ve tested the link you sent here and 1Password seems to be autofilling things quite well. You do need to autofill the first part of the page (personal details) with an identity item, and the 2nd part of the page (payment details) with a credit card item, but it all fills out as it should.
If you’re still encountering this issue or if you’d like to troubleshoot it to be able to enjoy 1Password in the browser instead of 1Password Classic, please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to troubleshoot this with you, getting your credit cards and identity items to autofill perfectly on this website and any other website you experienced problems with.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
The 1Password team.
- autor: jvalenti370, pred mesiacomHodnotenie: 5 z 5I have been using 1password for three years. I have found it to be reliable and easy to use. I recommend 1password to my clients, my friends and my family.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 15067927, pred mesiacomHodnotenie: 2 z 5I've used 1Password from the beginning and I've always loved the program. It's saved so much headache from trying to remember hundreds of passwords.
That said, I hate this new extension. It's always covering up fields, I have to log in to the extension itself which means I can't use TouchID on my Mac, and it's just a major friction point that didn't used to be there. The classic extension isn't perfect, but it's still a lot better than this one.Hey there,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review!
You can tone down the extension’s suggestions menu by right-clicking the extension’s icon in your browser’s toolbar and selecting “Settings”, then turn off the “Show autofill menu on field focus” option.
That’ll prevent 1Password from popping up on its own in fields.
As for Touch ID - that should definitely work. If it doesn’t, then there’s a connection issue between the extension and your desktop app, which we can troubleshoot!
Please email us at email@example.com so we can help you get this working :)
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 15703144, pred mesiacomHodnotenie: 3 z 51Password is a fantastic app in virtually all aspects (it's my favourite Mac app). Unfortunately, though, its Firefox extension gives me endless hassles whenever there is a 1Password upgrade. Occasionally, I have problems with the Firefox extension for no apparent reason at all. Fortunately, I have the desktop Mac app as a fallback when this happens, it is annoying though.Hey there,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review!
Updates should not break your experience, though we did encounter some instances where they did in the past. Usually a simple restart to your browser and the 1Password app should do the trick!
If you’re encountering this issue constantly and often, we’ll want to take a better look at your setup and see if there are any outstanding issues there that we can address to improve your experience.
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with all the details so we can investigate and help in any way we can!
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 17097390, pred mesiacomHodnotenie: 1 z 5As others said before, the extension (Firefox and Chrome) is close to unusable.
I have two 1PW accounts, company and private. Before the update it was no problem to have both accounts available at the same time. Since the update I have to unlock my private account every day before I can enter my passwords from there.
And Chrome does not "speak" to the 1PW app, I have to type in the password to unlock the extention in Chrome although the app is open and unlocked.
That's all very annoying and I hope they fix it soon.Hey there,
Sorry to hear you’re not having a good experience with 1Password in your browser.
It sounds like the extension is having troubles connecting to your 1Password desktop app. We’d love to help you troubleshoot it!
Please email us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help.
As for your different accounts, you can unlock them both if they have the same password. You can use the same password for both accounts because each account still has its own unique Secret Key, which is an additional layer of protection.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
The 1Password team.