- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 17080108, pred 14 hodinamiHodnotenie: 1 z 5Stuck on loading. It only opens if you have the desktop app active as well. Was wondering which one to choose between Dashlane, 1Password and BitWarden...now I have one less option to choose from.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 17079849, pred 18 hodinamiHodnotenie: 2 z 5This is the only password manager that I use and trust, but the constant problems it has really annoys me. The main problem I face now is that the 1Password plugin on Firefox has stopped asking/accepting/prompting the TouchID, making me write my really long and complex main password every 15 minutes. I wish it would keep the features it had instead of silently removing them and making the app harder to use instead of easier.
- autor: Pestilence76, pred 2 dňamiHodnotenie: 5 z 5Truly the greatest cross-platform password manager available. I have use this software on 6 devices on iOS, macOS, and Windows with each having multiple web browsers and I have yet to experience any of the problems that generate the 1 star reviews and have to think that a majority of the problems are user errors.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 13597181, pred 4 dňamiHodnotenie: 4 z 5using it for years now and was satiesfied all the time. Only downsight now is that since the one update the extension now opens the 1password app instead of unlocking the browser addon. This takes a few seconds and sometimes stucks. Not a game breaker but still somewhat annoying. Still 4 stars for great Tool which is worth it's money!
- autor: Thomas, pred 5 dňamiHodnotenie: 1 z 5Worst issue is that it loses all data unexpectedly and need to find and enter the secret key from the printout stored in a safe place to regain access to the database. The expectation is that it should never lose data and only lock the vault or remove the stored secret key if instructed.
- autor: Richard Careaga, pred 13 dňamiHodnotenie: 5 z 5I've been using 1P for years, first on macOS and now on Ubutnu. It's useful, helpful, solid, syncs well across Linux, macOS and iOS devices and apps and provides the right balance between nanny state and user autonomy.
The killer feature, however, is that this team is fanatical about updating, not to mention that the user update experience is seamless.
1P was the first app that I decided it was OK to subscribe to, rather than have a permanent license. It's a gottahaveit.
Odpoveď od vývojárauverejnené pred 9 dňamiHey Richard,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review, much appreciated!
We’re extremely happy to hear you’re enjoying 1Password and loving every feature.
We’ll keep updating it and delighting your experience!
Have a good one,
The 1Password team.