- autor: Oreoreo, pred 6 hodinamiHodnotenie: 2 z 5So the extension is independent from the app in Windows? I'm so sick of entering password every time I launch the browser, even I have the desktop app unlocked in Windows.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 16767723, pred 6 dňamiHodnotenie: 1 z 5Where is the touch feature? Poor add-in, so yesterday. Nothing worse than having to enter a password 20 times a day. If I knew touch was not available, I wouldn't have purchased a subscription.Hey there,
Touch ID support for 1Password in the browser is not yet available, but we’re working on it!
In the meantime, you can enjoy Touch ID unlock with 1Password Classic instead: https://support.1password.com/cs/1password-classic-extension/
- autor: what do you want, pred 9 dňamiHodnotenie: 1 z 5I am so sick of typing my password in every single time I open my browser. It defeats the purpose of a password manager. They say they don't allow you to save it for security purposes, but there is no reason it couldn't be opt-in. It's also insane that they don't have a toggle to view the password that you're typing in, especially when your master password should be long and complicated.Hey there,
1Password in the browser will lock up when you close the browser.
We’re currently working on a feature that will allow 1Password in the browser to connect to the 1Password desktop app, which will allow it to remain unlocked even if the browser is closed (because the desktop app keeps running in the background!).
This feature already exist in our 1Password Classic extension, which you can install and enjoy right now: https://support.1password.com/cs/1password-classic-extension/
- autor: jonrandy, pred 9 dňamiHodnotenie: 4 z 5Fantastic, but please bring back the ability to have a monochrome icon. I have no desire for a coloured icon that looks out of place in Firefox
- autor: swcolegrove, pred 25 dňamiHodnotenie: 5 z 5My original review for this extension was 5 stars. Recently the extension stopped working. I reached out to support and I guess it no longer works if you do not have FireFox set to remember your history.
I have my browser set to delete all history whenever the browser closes. I do this for privacy and security - something I thought 1P would be supportive of.
The fact that the extension can only work if the browser remembers your history is totally unacceptable.
I am aware the the classic extension works - but is tied to the awful desktop app. I do not want to use the classic extension or the awful desktop app. This extension used to work perfectly fine. Get your stuff together 1P team.
== Update to developer response: ==
My settings are "History: use custom settings" With only "Clear history when Firefox closes" checked and nothing else.
These have always been my browser settings and I have not changed them. The extension is suddenly working again so I'm not sure what exactly was going on, but I am restoring my 5 star reviewHey there swcolegrove,
Nothing has recently changed for us on that front, if you have Firefox set to “Always use Private Browsing” and disable the “Remember History” simultaneously, then the extension will not be able to initialize properly since it can’t write the necessary files into Firefox’s local storage (due to how Firefox handles IndexedDB requests with these options turned on).
You can, however, disable one of these options and open a new private browsing window manually, which will allow you to keep your privacy and not remember any history, while having 1Password functioning properly.
It is only the combination of these settings that prevents the extension from functioning, but these two settings overlap each other and one of them can be disabled without losing any privacy or security.
Thank you for the kind review CptTim!
Enjoy your 1Password and stay safe. :)
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 16768350, pred mesiacomHodnotenie: 4 z 5I absolutely love the new way of prefilling the passwords and the one-time-passwords in comparisson with the previous version. But I'm really missing the connection with the desktop app so I don't have to enter my main password every time and I can unlock with touch ID.
In the meantime, keep up the good work!
- autor: Waylon, pred mesiacomHodnotenie: 5 z 5Absolutely love having a password manager and after trying a few I settled on this. I really like the simplicity of it and the Firefox shortcut. I've been convincing everyone I know to get this password manager.