- от Пользователь Firefox 12125742, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5I love this addon, but it needs one crucial feature for me: The ability to quickly switch the default zoom x for all websites, maybe even add to this x the custom zoom level on a specific website.
My use case is that I want a different zoom level for each screen, i.e. when my laptop is undocked vs. when it's connected to an external monitor which has a lower dpi value.
Edit: That's awesome, thank you!Zoom Page WE can already do this. Click on the toolbar button to open the popup. Set the required default zoom level using the drop-down menu. Ctrl+click on the zoom Reset button.
- от White_Oz, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Thank you!
Hopefully it will be at least as good as the one before FF 57 big regression.
I love the possibility to change the zoom with right click between "full page zoom" and "text only zoom", and reset the zoom with middle click.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13462509, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Perfect add-on which zooms just as expected. The only improvement I can think of right now would be for rules to also apply to sub-domains. As it is now, if I set the zoom size for example.org, it isn't applied to sub.example.org, which I have to zoom separately. Perhaps an idea for a future option: "Apply zoom to sub-domains"?
- от Bill, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5I just want to set a simple 80% default for all web pages - with the possibility to over ride the setting if so inclined. I really don't want to go in and manually set every web page I visit.
I was wrong, and the instruction below from the developer did indeed make it work as I wanted. Thank you.You can set an 80% default zoom level for all web pages by setting 'Default Full Level' to '80' in the Zoom Page WE Options dialog (in the Zoom Levels and Font Size tab).
A quicker way to do this is to click on the toolbar button to open the zoom popup, set the zoom level to 80%, and then Ctrl+Click on the Reset button.
- от AL, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5I wanted to set a default zoom for all sites and this did the trick with no problems. You just have to go to the options in your Add Ons and change it to whatever you want. Thanks!
- от Пользователь Firefox 13235966, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Version 11.1, 11.2, 11.3 are not applicable even if default full level is set to 80%.
I am enlarging / reducing the font because I set the default zoom type to text.
Since version 11.0 can fix the default zoom level to 80%, I am using version 11.0.
Add on 09/07/2018.
By setting the contents of the reply it was possible to use the same setting as version 11.0 can be used.In Version 11.0 and earlier versions, when using Text Zoom, the default full level was applied to non-text elements. This was quite restrictive and caused problems for some users.
In Version 11.1 and later versions, when using Text Zoom, the default text level (other) is applied to non-text elements. This makes the default levels for Text Zoom independent of the default level for Full Zoom.
If you want to make Version 11.1 or later versions work the same way as Version 11.0, then set the default text level (Other) to the same value as the default full level (All).