- от Пользователь Firefox 14551937, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Excellent extension. Exactly what I was looking for. Needed easy way to setup window for Gmail, and this made it simple and fast.
Only suggestion might be to have it AUTO-SIZE certain pages. Like when I go back to Gmail, why couldn't it just set it to 133% without me clicking it. To me, the current idea / implementation of his / their Auto-Size just doesn't make sense. But, what I'd do is have the webpage stored and the scaling, then auto-set it when som,eone returns back to *.gmail.com.
That is reason why deducted a star, but I feel guilty for that. Because Developer is topnotch and understands what people need. Might come back and give back the 5th star. Just seems like "something" is missing right now to make it Excellent versus Above-Average.If you enable the 'Apply AutoFit when page loaded or browser resized' setting, then by default AutoFit zoom will be applied to every page. However, if you then change the zoom level for a specific page using the toolbar button popup, that zoom level will always be applied instead of AutoFit zoom whenever visiting that page or pages from the same site. If you later click the 'Reset' zoom button while on that specific page, then AutoFit zoom will be applied by default.
- от Marsu42, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Great addon, but (as of v13) desperately needs better per-site handling.
There's some obscure "per site" data, but it cannot be viewed but only be cleared all at once.
With auto-zoom enabled, the extensions interferes with site loading sometimes and consumes a lot of resources. That's why it needs a basic blacklist/whitelist/edit/import/export functionality should be added like most other addons already feature.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13375418, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Agree with user ASM59.
"Great extension! Unfortunately, the zoom factor on 'moz-extension:' pages is no longer stored since v13.1. Therefore 1 star reduction."
- от Пользователь Firefox 12827862, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5While this addon works in most situations, I've encountered pages that somehow stick to a 'minimum' width, so that what this extension does is merely changing the font size. Microsoft Edge does not have this issue. When I dock my browser window to half of the screen, Edge displays the content without the horizontal scroll bar, while Firefox with this extension set to auto-fit, still does. This is an example page that shows this issue:
Hope this is not limited by some Firefox intrinsic stuff and can be fixed.With 'Apply AutoFit ...' enabled, and other options set to defults, cannot reproduce this behaviour on referenced page. What value have you set for 'AutoFit Levels (%): Min:' ?
- от Пользователь Firefox 13516280, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5I use the non-WE version on Fx 52.9 ESR for a long time and it is great and a NECESSARY extension for anyone with a wide screen (24") monitor to control gigantic text that claims to be at 100% on many websites which apparently do not code for wide screen monitors. I zoom down to 67% on most websites. I need an extension that will remember my settings for each website and this extension (both non-WE and WE) does a fine job.
I have the WE version 11.4 on Basilisk 2018/07/18 (64bit) and I had a similar problem to HIPUNK's in that I would recently get a popup from Zoom Page whenever starting Basilisk. It said I needed to change a setting in about:config which, like HIPUNK, I had done ages ago. This notice would appear right above the systray as Basilisk was loading. I could NOT click it away!! Closing Basilisk did not remove the notice. Restarting Basilisk did not help. Rebooting the computer (Windows 10 1709-16299.522) did not help as I was now getting that popup from this extension ON BOOT of the computer! ONLY a complete shutdown of the computer (this is a desktop on 24/7) and a later cold boot would remove that message.
I came here in desperation because I cannot be without this extension and I like the WE version which has worked fine on Basilisk until a few weeks ago. I tried your suggestion to HIPUNK and it works!!! I did your suggestion yesterday so I can't be sure it will continue to work but so far, I have not had any popup, that I can't dismiss, about a setting for this extension that I fixed in about:config long ago. So, I will give you 4 stars and 5 later if this fix continues to work.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13174564, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Much better than what I was using, but every time I sign into Firefox I get the message
“per site zoom mode only fully works if browser zoom site specific is set true....”
Why am I getting it and what do I have to do to stop seeing this message??
I sent an email to the address the developer provided but it bounced back to me as non-existent.This popup message appears if you are using the ‘Per-Site’ zoom mode and some of Firefox’s “about:config” preferences have been changed, specifically:
‒ if the ‘browser.zoom.siteSpecific’ preference has been set to ‘false’; or
‒ if the ‘privacy.resistFingerprinting’ preference has been set to ‘true’.
In either case, Firefox’s site-specific zoom functionality is disabled.
- от Richard, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5This plugin works pretty well but I'm a forum user and MOST of the time when I'm using the back key to go to the previous page the plugin reverts the zoom factor back to 100%. I do have this set up correctly so before you start suggesting what I'm doing wrong I think I have it set up correctly. I imagine this may be a bug that needs to be looked into. I use the DAZ3D forums, current version of Firefox on Windows 10 Pro. Thanks!
- от Yan Chen, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5很好！
我以前用的是 Nosquid Plus ，但是在升级到 Firefox 57 以后那个插件没效果了，就搜到这个插件了，有效果，很不错。
现在的按钮（Reset、Auto、Full 等等）都是文字，这个是很不符合 Firefox 的界面设计哲学的，看着不好看。所以呢，建议把这些按钮，都修改成漂亮的图标按钮。
I used the Nosquid Plus before, but after upgrading to Firefox 57, the plugin didn't working. Then I found this plugin and it works. It's very good.
The current buttons (Reset, Auto, Full, etc.) is text button. This is very inconsistent with Firefox's interface design philosophy. It does not look good. So, it is recommended to change these buttons to beautiful icon buttons.
- от Akshit Sharma, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Nice plugin.
I have been having some issues for a while now.
Its specific to youtube in Ubuntu. It does not zoom in/out the whole page for me but just the text.
I tried running the firefox without any plugins (safe mode), the youtube zooms out fine.
I am having similar issues with google in Windows.
- от Пользователь Firefox 12074644, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5So far it worked quite well, but right now the Text-only zoom is broken in version 9.0 on my Firefox ESR 52.6.0 (64 bit Ubuntu 16.04) on some pages - e.g. novinky.cz.
Maybe the cause is the new implementation using lower-priority style adjusting font size in cascade than the one set by the page unlike original implementation?
Downgrade to 8.2 helped for now.
UPDATE: Version 9.1 is still brokenFixed in Version 10.0. This reverts to the Version 8.2 code which is faster and more reliable than the Version 9.1 code. Also adds Right+Wheel zooming and fixes a few bugs in Autofit.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13821406, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Hello,
Although the add on works mostly correctly, please add an option for keeping the settings by DOMAIN, not by SITE.
The SITE option is useless, as it refers to each different page under a site. It should keep the same settings for a whole domain, or at least we should have that option. Otherwise we need to adjust the size every time we visit a new article/page on a site.
Thanks for the response, and forgive me for insisting. What is the point then of the site option with the current status of the web? I will just put an example:
You go to https://slashdot.org/ and set your custom zoom settings. Fine.
Now you click on any article at all, you are still on slashdot but the address is https://tech.slashdot.org/story/. You have just lost your custom zoom settings.
So, what is the point? Is there a technical limitation that prevents the setting by whole domain and subdomain?
Thanks a lot for your work, and for answering.In Per-Site zoom mode, for 'http:' and 'https: pages, Zoom Page WE remembers zoom settings by the domain name (but not by the sub-domain). For 'file:' and 'about:' pages, Zoom Page WE remembers zoom settings using the full URL.
- от pikkuarska, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5zoom level resets to 100 quite frequently when browsing within a single domain
*edit: reply to dev's comment: I don't use clear recent history. the reset occurs while browsing & doing nothing else.Thanks for the clarification. This could be caused by another add-on conflicting with Zoom Page WE.
How often does this happen? When does it happen? While you are browsing a page, or only when you re-open a page?
Please email your reply to: email@example.com
- от Raiechun, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Could you please ,
● make settings possible to work on specific pages via the regular expression ?
● make the full zoom and text zoom possible to work at the same time ?
● make settings possible to be exported and imported ?
- от Пользователь Firefox 13638586, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Option to automatically zoom down pages to look like on hd monitor on smaller resolutions would be nice (css independant). Such as: 1366x768 scaled from 1920x1080
- от Пользователь Firefox 13574272, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Thanks DW-dev, this is a great addon.
The only issue is that on many sites it is causing the warning that it is slowing firefox, please solve this for us. Cheers mate :)
EDIT: Please solve this issue..it's very annoying! Slowing down many pages...don't understand why the dev isn't even answering to anything in here...really hate it when this happens from developers.