- от acteon, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Almost perfect extension. It just needs 3 more things to become perfect: 1) The 'Adjust Line Space Factor' setting should be configurable on a per-site basis (as well as a global default setting) just like the zoom factor and the minimum font size setting. 2) That 'Adjust Line Space Factor' setting should always be a 'minimum setting': it shouldn't be applied to text that already holds a greater line space factor. 3) One should be able to completely deactivate/activate the extension's operation on a given tab by means of the the Firefox UI's button, in case the extension could not deliver a good layout for that tab's content. Actually these ended up being the 3 reasons that had me try to find another extension, even though I wanted to use Zoom Page WE
- от Пользователь Firefox 14221900, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Overall good. Suggested improvements:
+/- (zoom-in/out) controls displayed on toolbar.
Toolbar button popup should have a button to edit Options.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14188159, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5This extension is good, but I liked the old "Zoom Page" better, but it doesn't work with the current Firefox versions anymore.
There you could set it to automatically select a zoom, which works much better than having to constantly set the zoom size itself.You can configure Zoom Page WE to automatically select a zoom level, just like the old Zoom Page, by enabling the 'Apply AutoFit when page loaded or browser resized' option.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13748471, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Would be better if it allowed the ability to adjust both full and text zoom on any given page.It would be possible to have separate full and text zoom levels applied at the same time, but this would complicate the user interface and potentially confuse users. Also, it would not be possible to display both zoom levels on the toolbar button.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14101313, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5I've been using this add-on since Firefox Quantum came out. My problem with it is that I have zoom levels set to increase in 10% increments and the add-on refuses to to respect that setting and keeps defaulting to this behavior eg.: 120%, 133%, 150%, 170%, 200%. What I have the zoom levels set to is: 120%, 130%, 140%, 150%, 160%, 170%, etc.
How can I get this add-on to go up or down in 10% increments?When you adjust the zoom level using the buttons and dropdown in the toolbar button popup, the user-defined zoom levels will always be applied.
When you adjust the zoom level using the Ctrl+- and Ctrl++ keyboard shortcuts, the user-defined zoom levels will be applied if the page contents are focused, but the Firefox default zoom levels will be applied if the page contents are not focused. It is not possible to change this behaviour.
It would be possible to have separate keyboard shortcuts (e.g. Ctrl+Shift+< and Ctrl+Shift+>) that would always apply the user-defined zoom levels, but this might be confusing for users. Any thoughts?
- от WAZAAAAA, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Great extension.
The only problem it had with images for me has been fixed with 10.5 quickly after a report.
EDIT: no longer a necessary extension since FF 73 added a "default zoom" optionCannot reproduce this problem with big images.
Please provide the following information and e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which operating system are you using?
- Which version of Zoom Page WE are you using?
- Do you have any other image-related or zoom-related add-ons installed?
- Please attach screenshots of the Zoom Page WE Options (both options tabs).
- от Пользователь Firefox 13484750, 4 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Your add-on breaks the ability to show pictures such as JPG in the browser (direct link to a jpeg, in its own tab, not on a web page).
Confirmed that the pics display correctly as soon as I disable Zoom Page WE, and break as soon as I re-enable it.
When I look at the page information, Firefox reports that the picture is 0pt x 0pt big.
Please fix (or remove "picture zoom" altogether, since this is not really why we install Zoom Page WE)
- от Пользователь Firefox 13344363, 4 года назадОценено на 3 из 5On Firefox 56 this is buggy and locks up and doesn't always respond the way it is supposed to, but maybe on Firefox 57 it will be different. Also not nearly as customizable. I guess its defaults are reasonably OK but again I liked the customization of the original, it was really good, a solid 5 stars. I will re-evaluate this when Firefox 57 replaces 56.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13347901, 4 года назадОценено на 3 из 5The new functions are fine but I miss the one hand, one click +/- and the one click % drop down menu of the old version. Find a way to restore the functionality of the old version and you get five stars.With the new Firefox WebExtensions API's, it is not possible for an add-on to have more than one toolbar button, which prevents separate +/- and dropdown buttons.
There are of course the Ctrl+0, Ctrl+- and Ctrl++ keyboard shortcuts.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13344487, 4 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Hi
Coming from defunct NoSquint, and as directly switching to NoSquint Plus would have been too easy and unfair I decided to give a try to Zoom Page WE. I installed and got a popup about some key that should be set to TRUE but I didn't had time enough to read & understand as non-english native speaker.
What to do ?
BTW : what does WE stands for ?
ThanksThe popup tells you to set the 'browser.zoom.siteSpecific' preference in Firefox's 'about:config' to either 'true' or 'false', depending on whether you are using 'Per-Site' zoom mode or 'Per-Tab' zoom mode.
'WE' stands for WebExtensions, which is the name of the new Firefox add-on API's.
- от browzer2, 4 года назадОценено на 3 из 5What I don't like is the fact that when a new page loads, it loads the Firefox default zoom, then the page loads again with the ZOOM PAGE settings. It's disconcerting. How do I eliminate this flickering, shuddering reloading?Please can you answer these questions:
Which operating system are you using?
- Which version of Firefox are you using?
- Which Zoom Mode are you using?
- Which Zoom Type are you using?
- Are you using Minimum Font Size?
- Do yo have the 'Apply Autofit when page loaded or browser resized' option enabled.
Please email the answers to: email@example.com
- от Umagic65, 4 года назадОценено на 3 из 5For some odd reason, this addon will not automatically scale images to fit within the window; it makes them huge when I want ALL of them to fit and it will not quit.
It's like the "autofit" function doesn't even work. I have to resize all the pictures BY HAND.
Otherwise, this is a worthy replacement for the almighty "Zoom Page" addon (which had an autofit function that actually worked AUTOMATICALLY).Zoom Page WE 7.1 extends Firefox's 'View Image' functionality to scale small images to fit the browser window.
Note, this image scale feature is separate from the page AutoFit feature (which is suspended when viewing images).
- от Phil, 4 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Setting a minimum font size considerably slows down typing inside a search box with autocomplete. I'll keep using the extension but using the zoom option instead of minimum font size. Another reviewer mentions the extension is overloading the CPU, and the devs of the app replying it has to do with text zoom and minimum font size. They introduced a lite mode in the last version (which disables these features). I think they should fix it, or remove the features entirely.
- от Elyssa, 5 лет назадОценено на 3 из 5It causes quiz popup to not be displayed on Bing Rewards Offer Page. Only search is displayed.
I liked it until this issue. I liked how easy it was to do different text and page zooms/sizes and site specific.
- от tbvnz, 5 лет назадОценено на 3 из 5I love this addon i would give it 5 stars, but not everyone uses a light colored theme. Im using the Mozzila Edge theme, which is nearly black. I see in settings theres an option to change icon text red, that doesnt work either. it would be nice to have an option to have white. i never know exactly what my text level is unless its reset back to 100%.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 5 лет назадWhich version of Zoom Page WE are you using?
Which Mozilla Edge theme are you using?
Please can you post a link to the theme you are using - or email a link to: firstname.lastname@example.org