- Оценено на 3 из 5от mr. sparkle, месяц назадWorks well and is useful but causes long loading times on sites like youtube. I don't know if it's youtube's fault or the extension's but it can take like 5-7 seconds to load the page. Occasionally it freezes the page or browser and I get the error that Zoom Page WE is causing the page to load slowly and asks me if I want to stop it.
Please find a way to fix this.
Edit: seems like it can cause the above issues when used in combination with Return Youtube Dislike extension but only with certain youtube videos such as https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7XAQNRn638 or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F03gEzdLa2g (which are both music videos coincidentally?)
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 12218180, 7 месяцев назадThis add-on freezes the browser and crashes the computer if you have a lot of tabs. There should be a warning about this in the description.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от bossmancheebachiefin, год назадamazing extension, a life saver.There are other extensions like it but this one is miles better in terms of convenience and customization. Every once in a while it stops working but the dev is always very responsive and quick to fix it
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Davide, год назадHey, `Cmd +` and `Cmd -` to zoom does not work anymore since the latest version! 😢
Please fix, thank you !
Thank you for your reply, will try that. I was already running 19.5, i reverted to 19.2 and disabled updates, which fixed the problem.
Firefox 98.0, macOS 12.2.1
Ответ разработчикаразмещено год назадThe changes in 19.5 should have no effect on the operation of the 'Cmd +' and 'Cmd -' shortcuts. With 19.5, do these shortcuts do the wrong thing or just do nothing?
It is possible that another extension is conflicting with Zoom Page WE. Do you have any other extensions installed? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Оценено на 4 из 5от oggerbolt, год назадVery useful.
The address bar indicator is superfluous, we already have the tool bar button. Please add option to remove the address bar indicator. Or omit completely.
It seems impossible to set the zoom for a page
*but not its subpages*. Please add a way to set "this level" only.
Similarly, add an option please to discrimination between pages of the same level. Use case: A forum with the topic index "...path/to/forum/index.html" and the topic threads "...path/to/forum/topicNNN.html". The index is often a list of natively large headlines, while the topics have natively a smaller text. Is would be great if the index could be made smaller (for quick scanning -- more rows on the screen), while the topic threads could be enlarged for better reading. There must be many other use cases for such a feature, I'm sure.
From an information ergonomics perspective, reduce the cognitive load of the need to translate from symbols in the subsite popup menu to their meaning. A plain text menu that nobody has to learn the meanings of would be more elegant.
If I understand it correctly, the level settings are set from a loaded page. Then the text "include all descendants except for the first X levels" can be shortened to "Apply to this page and its descendants", or even "This page and descendants".
Also great would be an option for deeper levels to overwrite the settings for levels higher up. So we get an overwrite hierarchy for level-specific settings (">" means "overwrites"): deepest level > deeper level > deep level > subdomain > domain > default. (Do not set levels by fixed numbers here, only compare depths, because there are incredibly deep paths out there that would make a menu ridiculously long.)
And, a BIG THANKS for your work already done here!