- от Пользователь Firefox 16387938, год назадОценено на 2 из 5used to be really good but somehow recently doesn't work at all. I did remove and reinstall and also uninstall Firefox still couldn't fix the issue.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15640322, год назадОценено на 2 из 5BETTER ERROR MESSAGES NEEDED! YT video visible > Click on "yD" > "Download Panel" > right half of video replaced with orange panel simply saying "pathname is undefined". This is as of Oct. 24 2020, using Firefox 82.0 on a Mac. It sounds like you're in a battle trying to keep up with YT changes, which I understand. But please provide better error messages to let us know what's going on.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14750729, год назадОценено на 2 из 5Versions 1.0.8 and later of this add-on will not work properly with older versions of Firefox. If possible, please return to the specifications that work with old Firefox.
- от Jivix fromwc3, год назадОценено на 2 из 5Works great for downloads but it stopped joining audio and video for youtube videos a long time ago and it hasn't been fixed since. There are a few workarounds that are all a total pain.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15185637, год назадОценено на 2 из 5Downloads alright.
Conversions keep failing, despite numerous installations of ffmpeg.exe and ffmpeg-win32-ia32.exe in Roaming folder, (and different other locations). I changed path after each change. No luck. App used to work. Windows´ updates & re-installs seem to have a negative impact on the app. Do I need to buy a new laptop with a clean Windows install & clean app install just to get this app working? Seems exaggerated to me. I´ll look for another app.