- Оценено на 4 из 5от Ahmed, 2 месяца назадWould be great if can just make playlist from current notification enabled channels (rather than having to add to a list and then make playlist from that). Because I don't always view the playlist from computer but I do like this feature to make a playlist from channels.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от utkarshgupta137, 2 месяца назадI face 2 bugs:
- I use an extension (tried 2, same with both) to reload the YouTube tab in the background every 15 minutes, but whenever it reloads in the background, PocketTube doesn't load
- When scrolling on the subscriptions page, the watched/shorts filters are not applied to the last set of videos that have loaded.
Also, while this extension is amazing, I think it is priced quite high (1/4th of YouTube premium itself), especially in India. I would consider buying this extension if there was a lifetime license or at least 3-5 year license for a decent price.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 2 месяца назад1) It is expected behavior because this reloads in the background without user control.
2) It is related to the latest YouTube updates and will be fixed in the next version.
All basics are free. You can see it in the full tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4iX53Qg2sE If you need more, become my supporter. It takes time to update the extension every time Youtube changes internally. A lifetime license is not an option.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 6834228, 3 месяца назадI got an issue when I go to the Videos, you have Watched, shorts etc and if you don't click on the 3 options, it's start blinking :/
Beside, it's a great extension ;)
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Kougeru, 3 месяца назадworks mostly. but since the new YT UI update I can't add channels to groups from the channel page
Edit: How do I reply to Dev? lol. Further testing it seems like it's just not ALWAYS appearing...sometimes it is, sometimes it doesn't. On one channel I had to refresh the page over 10 times to get to show up. Gonna guess it's just something with Firefox or YTCould you send a screenshot? You don't have a button, or what do you mean? Because I can't reproduce it.
Edit: I'm not sure it is possible to reply here, send me a letter on email@example.com
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Gary Kephart, 4 месяца назадThis works pretty well. The only complaint is that I have two YT account with different sets of subscriptions and this doesn't take into account when I change over to the other account. Things don't get updated.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Crimellium, 5 месяцев назадThis extension is very practical and makes up for the shortcomings of Youtube in terms of organizing our subscriptions.
However, what bothers me a lot is the number of features blocked or restricted if you don't pay. I have no problem with this system but it is pushed to the extreme making some features like columns just useless if you don't take out your wallet.
In conclusion, it's a great application but far too restricted by the paywall.Thanks, all basics are free. You can see it in the full tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4iX53Qg2sE If you need more, become my supporter. It takes time to update the extension every time Youtube changes internally.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Atwantis, 10 месяцев назадI love this extension, it has alot of cool features and made my experience better. But there's a bug which is pretty annoying and I cant fix it. When I open Youtube in the Subscriptions Group part for some reason there's 3 random gray circles preventing me to click the groups behind it.
Edit: Thanks, I'll try it.
Edit 2: Thanks for the update! the bug is fixed now.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 10 месяцев назадUPD: The new version 11.1.13 is available on Firefox.
Yes, it happened to me too. It is a youtube update https://theverge.com/2022/4/12/23022541/youtube-sidebar-outage-settings-account-switch-sign-in I've prepared a quick fix on the extension side. It'll be available after approving the new version soon. I'll notify you.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от ja sa, год назадit is great although does slow down subscription pages a bit.
it is very useful and i can easily sort through hundreds of subscribed channels now that they are put in groups for whatever i'm in the mood for.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Nick, 2 года назадThe best YouTube extension after Enhancer for YouTube™. The filter toggles on the Subscriptions page are probably my favorite feature. The next feature I would like to see is searching through videos in all my subscriptions for a keyword/string. It's quite slow when adding filters on the Subscriptions page and I'd love an option to play every video in a specific category in order of upload date (from user specified date to current date). Still one of the best extensions on the market.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13704650, 2 года назадNota 4. A extensão é boa, mas senti falta de alguns recursos, como por exemplo, eu que tenho vários canais e cada canal tem uma playlist, ele não monta playlist separada para cada canal. E isto o torna o aplicativo um pouco menos eficaz. Outro recurso que senti falta é com relação a sincronização. Utilizo Firefox e Edge Chromium. E importar e exportar manualmente as playlists, pode ser tenso. Utilizar o recurso do google drive, não entendi bem, já que não tenho google drive no PC e ele diz que é preciso ter o google drive no celular. Realmente não entendi, poderia ser mais explicativo.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от sympa, 2 года назадOverall this is a great extension. But recently it no longer tells me which of my subscribed channels have new videos, nor how many new videos. I have not ticked the "hide new videos count" box in the settings pane, so I don't know why this has occurred. Perhaps a bug.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Re'soul, 2 года назадAs someone who is behind on videos for a lot of the people i'm subbed to having a way to sort videos into "up to date" and "not up to date" is really helpful but anyway you could add some sort of page bookmark thing So something like a button you can click when you hover over a video like theadd to queue or watch later buttons so if i was finished adding the videos i was behind on to my watch later playlist and at the top of the page i could bookmark the last video and the next time i went to update my watch latter playlist it would remember where i last was in the collection "not up to date" and take me to that part of the sub box rather then me having to stroll all the way down myself also it would be super helpful in cases where i forget what video i last added was also sometimes i miss it andstroll pass due to thumbnails looking a like so anyway you could add this bookmark thing?