Отзывы на PocketTube: Youtube Subscription Manager
PocketTube: Youtube Subscription Manager от Dima Nabok
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 16641094, 2 месяца назадAfter I started using this extension the channel unsubscribe button
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 2 месяца назадIt's not related to my extension, I can't reproduce it. Try to disable other extensions, I think there is a conflict with something.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Myruu, 3 месяца назадBehaves like malware, inserting ads into the Youtube page.
Edit: If you don't want this kind of comment, you shouldn't have included malware in the extension.
Edit2: Yes, I think your extension is malware. It inserted an ad for another extension (probably also malware) into my subscriptions page. That is not okay. Looking through the reviews, I see a few others are pointing this out as well. You are distributing malware.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 3 месяца назадWhat? The extension has Recommended label and over 200K users in Chrome, and no one put the sort of comment.
Edit: you blame without any proof. Or do you think my extension with Recommended label on firefox has malware? Every updates of Recommended extension check by Firefox team manually: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/recommended-extensions-program
Edit2: What is another extension? Pockettube: Youtube Playlist Manager is my extension for managing playlists. It's part of the PocketTube ecosystem to improve the YouTube experience I would suggest going to read what means malware https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malware I'm still waiting for proof.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от aa357, 5 месяцев назадPuts ads for videos on his YouTube channel
edit: No it is not YouTube ads, stop lying all the time. It's an ad to YOUR video on YOUR channel. Want me to link a video as proof?
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 5 месяцев назадIt is not ads, it is a notification on tutorial videos about the extension on the official YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/@PocketTubeHQ/videos which you can see in the extension description too. I have been developing it for over 5 years. The extension has Recommended label and over 200K users in Chrome, and no one put the sort of comment. I'm making tutorial videos on every update, it is a lot of work, and my users are happy with it because they know about updates and how exactly its use.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17690507, 6 месяцев назадWas randomly subscribed to channels that look like they paid for subscribers.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 6 месяцев назадWhat? It is not possible, my extension can't be able to subscribe you to the channel. I have been developing it for over 5 years. The extension has Recommended label and over 200K users in Chrome, and no one put the sort of comment. Why did you do it?
- Оценено на 1 из 5от TH, 7 месяцев назадBad work.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Георгий Потонов, 7 месяцев назадNot working with Russian IP.
Не работает под российским ip.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 7 месяцев назадPocketTube can't provide working our extension on ru region anymore
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17534942, 9 месяцев назадIt would be great if this thing did not freaking restrict the freaking search bar. Stop putting stuff into a paywall
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 12730676, год назадPaywall for some functionality. Over the last year, get many popup for each new version/functionality. Most addons are used to remove annoying stuff when browsing. Not to add them ! This addon do not have the spirit of why we use addons. Time to find an alternative.Yes, you can see many updates on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/CollectionManager/videos
All updates have videos and increase functionality.
I don't understand why new functionality is annoying stuff for you. Over 200K users in Chrome use it without any issues. Let me know if you find an alternative!
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Nikita, год назад1. Randomly freezes Firefox while using it.
2. Opening the extension page itself freezes FF.
3. I was going to rate it 3-4/5 until I saw them blocking the extension for Russians over war. Nah, uninstalling it. Probably spying on users as well.
Also, why is this add-on recommended by FF but contains heavy pay-walled features? Seems intentional.1-2. I can't reproduce it. Try to disable other extensions. Maybe you have a conflict with something.
3. Go to my Ukraine! Every day I listen to your air bombs. Go to Chernihiv, Mariupol, Kyiv.
Next, don't blame me. My extension without any spying. Russian soft is spying by default, but it is not mine.
My product is high-quality I have been developing it for over 5 years as a solo developer from Ukraine.
GLORY TO UKRAINE!