Отзывы на PocketTube: Youtube Subscription Manager
PocketTube: Youtube Subscription Manager от Dima Nabok
Отзывы Пользователь Firefox 12208747
Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 12208747, 4 месяца назад
Simply amazing! If you are a heavy Youtube user, you need this addon. Youtube should hire these guys to redo their UI. And they just keep adding more useful features with each update.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Foxy Roxy, 2 дня назадSort your Youtube subscriptions into categories or tags, yes please! Export and import your subscriptions across accounts, yes please X2.
Easily see all the new videos from your subs by category, amazing! After ublock Origin, this is the 2nd best extension.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 2 дня назадThanks so much! So glad PocketTube has been helpful for you, and really appreciate this awesome feedback!
- Оценено на 3 из 5от birgit, 15 дней назадThe filter "shorts/live" doesn't work. And shorts become more and more annoying. It would be awesome if this could be fixed.
EDIT: I disabled all other addons and the toggles "shorts/live" dont effect anything. Only "uploads" work but this effects all the videos. I tested this on firefox and chrome
I sent you the screenshots
Okay now it works in Chrome, but the thing is, I use this addon to not have to login on youtube/google.
Would be awesome if this feature could be added. Thanks for your support.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 15 дней назадI checked, and it is working as expected. Try to disable other extensions, maybe you have a conflict.
Edit: I can't reproduce it and don't have similar requests. Send me screenshots on email@example.com
Edit2: thank you, you should log in on YouTube, PocketTube uses your account to identify video type, mark as watched, and many other features. When you'll be logged in it'll be working.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от R Vamsi Krishna, месяц назадThe extension is a good one, not complaining about that. My reason for rating is that the extension stores my data(my subscriptions) even after i logout of my YouTube account.(Like if my brother(or someone else) uses the same laptop/PC after i logged out of my YouTube account(or google account) he/she can still access my YouTube subscriptions by using this extension, isn't that a problem you must take care of as a developer?).
I hope that this extension can provide feature for different(multiple accounts on same device) accounts differently(i hope you get what i am trying to say).
Edit:I am changing the rating as i genuinely liked this extension, but i would install it again when i get the above mentioned feature.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено месяц назадNo, it's not a problem. For your privacy, we store all of your data locally in a browser. Only you have access to them.
Just use another browser profile if you want a multi-account. It's not a reason for two stars. We didn't promise to support multi-account under one profile because it is not easy to implement and doesn't have demand by our users.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Lordraz, 2 месяца назадLove the addon, but it seems the April update to Youtube has caused it to stop working. 8(
Edit: The ability to filter(hide shorts/viewed videos) the subscriptions page seem to have gone away and it was reverted back to the large grid view instead of the smaller grid thumbnails.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 2 месяца назадHello, it was fixed several days ago. It's available for Chrome/Edge store.
Unfortunately, the version is not available on Firefox yet, and I am still waiting for the review. They review only during the working day. So maybe it will be today or next week.
Edit: the new version 15.1.4 is available for Firefox too, and the issue is completely resolved.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Tony, 2 месяца назадThis extension single handedly placed the giant Youtube into perspective. Thank you.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 2 месяца назадThanks so much, Tony! So glad PocketTube has been helpful for you, and really appreciate this awesome feedback!
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 16641094, 3 месяца назадAfter I started using this extension the channel unsubscribe button
stopped workingIt's not related to my extension, I can't reproduce it. Try to disable other extensions, I think there is a conflict with something.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Dizz, 3 месяца назадSync data with Google Drive feature not working as it should be recently, it keep logout automatically without any sign so I have to keep redo the sync steps.
I reinstalled PocketTube addon yesterday like 20+ hours ago, import backup json file and enable Sync data with Google Drive again.
It works for now.
If the problem still happens, I will update information in this post.
Still happens but less frequent, it happens like 3~5 times a day now happens once a day. But still don't know why it happens.It's weird. Try to disable other extensions; maybe there is a conflict with something. Also, maybe some firefox settings can apply on sync, but I'm not sure.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Reborn, 3 месяца назадEvery this is good but the "mark as viewed" function annoyed me. It make me hard to click when i wanna save the vidieo. Hope dev can make a option to turn it off
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Tom, 3 месяца назадThe idea is great, but the actual functioning is poor because it breaks some behaviors in YouTube and I had to uninstall this extension because of it.
1. When doing a search, the results page sometimes gets stuck refreshing the results, basically the results are caught in a loop of refreshing over and over so you can't click on anything.
2. When scrolling videos, YouTube uses lazy loading, but with this extension enabled, the videos do not load and it's just blank, therefore video results beyond the page break fail to load.
3. There are glitches when loading your main subscription feed page, things like shorts showing up then disappearing, despite what option you have selected. In my usage, I have shorts disabled, however they continue to show up sometimes on page loads.
4. The actual loading time of pages on YouTube is noticeably slower, this is most likely due to this extension using additional resources and causing it to lag.
5. Not the extensions fault but a byproduct is this will make your YouTube mobile app experience worse because your subscriptions are now all together, so if you use this extension to subscribe and be able to organize them where you wouldn't otherwise subscribe, then your lists are useless on mobile.
6. I don't appreciate the advertising for your extension upgrades. Yes, we understand you'd like to make revenue but let users show/hide these options and once they make their choice do not advertise this again. IF users want to upgrade, they can do so later on their own terms.
Again, it's a good idea but hopefully YouTube will adopt collections natively (as they have done beta testing with select users) and this will then be able to be used on your account across all platforms and devices.
The main feature I use is the subscription categories and the ability to hide shorts, once YouTube adopts this it will be great. Hopefully this extension will inspire YouTube to release collections to all users and feed options such as hiding shorts.1-2. I can't reproduce it. Try to disable other extensions, I think you have a conflict with something.
3. It's expected behavior because it uploads all pages and next hides videos by filters. If you want to use it without disappearing(seamless experience), you should use feed mode https://youtu.be/r4iX53Qg2sE?t=233
4. It takes some time, but it's insignificant, and no one complains. Again I think it's related to conflict with something another extension.
5. It doesn't make it worse because PocketTube has Android and iOS, you can find it in the official store.
6. I want my users to know about every extension upgrade, what it's, and how to use it. I'm not going to make a useless update that no one use. It's part of the extension, and every update has free options. Also, you have a close button, so why not close it and just a little appreciate the work behind the extension? But it's really stupid to use my extension and don't see special videos for updates. Every update takes time to implement and produce tutorial videos.
PocketTube is not only about the collection. It has a bunch of different functions like Deck, filters, sorts, mark as watched, and more which you can on my YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/@PocketTubeHQ/videos
I have been developing the extension for over 6 years and would say unfortunately only ads revenue inspires YouTube to implement features.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Tyler12970, 4 месяца назадFebruary 20, 2023 - 5 stars! 🙂
Firefox 110.0 (64-bit Windows 11)
Organizing my YouTube subscriptions took a lot of work. I'm subscribed to around 700 channels and this extension is worth the hassle.
Combining PocketTube with ImprovedTube, Unhook, Return YouTube Dislike, and 7ktTube* has been an eye-opening experience! The website still runs smoothly after a refresh or two after I changed my settings.
*I originally used YouTube Redux and it was very slow on Firefox. On Chromium browsers, it constantly refreshed for every install/configuration. When I hovered over the top-left menu, the refreshing keeps on going.Thanks so much! So glad PocketTube has been helpful for you, and really appreciate this awesome feedback!