- Оценено на 5 из 5от miko, день назадExcellent functionality.
Just what I was looking for. I have literally 1000's of subs which was impossible to manage. Thank you my dude.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от pnhan, месяц назадHi, I don't know why, but the new update of this extension makes me lose all my pre-subscribe lists and groups?
Could it be due to some bugs?
Can you show me how to backup and restore my settings?
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано месяц назадI think it is not related to the new update of this extension because I don't have similar requests.
Yes, you can import all your data to a file. You should click on the extension icon -> open the backup tab -> click export, save the file on your PC, and import it.
You also can enable auto sync using Google Drive.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17425244, 2 месяца назадI really don't require this add-on. I thought it was something else at first. However, I've read enough of your 1⭐ reviews to see that you have been attacked for supporting Ukraine in this illegal war that Russia has brought to a peace-loving, democratic nation. Anyone who sides with Putin is not a good person so, who cares if they delete your extension and give you more 1⭐ reviews than you deserve. I will attempt to make up for some of them by commenting your extension name in a few YouTube channels. You are doing a good thing. Thank you so much for supporting Ukraine. 🇺🇦FREEDOM & JUSTICE For Ukraine!!
- Оценено на 5 из 5от restless_rat, 2 месяца назадA bit slow
Update: Hi, you were right. I was investigating in a private tab. An extension called "600% Sound Volume" was really messing with my Youtube subscriptions page with this extension on. While looking through their extension reviews, I also found that their extension apparently injects code or something. Anyways, yeah, I removed the extension, and everything is fine now. I increased the rating to 5 stars, as it does everything I need it to. Thanks
- Оценено на 5 из 5от LionLord, 3 месяца назадSeеms that pockettube banned all users with russian language in operating system. developers need to now, that russian language is internetional language for many countries, like Kazakhstan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Tajikistan, Turkmenia, Kyrgyzstan, even for Georfia, and Ukraine. So banning russian language, you banned a lot of users, that never was related to Russia-Ukraine relationship. If someone says that war in the Ukraine more important than anything, i will say when war was in my country, world went on, and no one did not condemn the agression against my people. Ukraine not special.
Upd. Last usable version for me is 11.0.11. Any above version just dont work. Im not from Russia or Ukraine. And understand your position. But something looks broken.
Upd 2. Thanks, changing country from Russia helps. Unfortunately youtube has no Armenia in country choice, so i was using Russia.UPD: Glad to hear! It is weird YouTube behavior related to Armenia. I don't know about it, thank you for letting me know.
It is not true. PocketTube is not available only in Russia. I'm from Kyiv and using ru language and it is available. Ukraine is special, first of all for me. I'm not going to make and distribute my software to people who want to kill and bombing me, my family, my friends, and my country!