- Оценено на 5 из 5от Mtes, 15 дней назадVery nice extension, I've been using it for a long time.
EDIT: you must be right about the conflict, though it was quite popular extension – Enhancer for Youtube. By disabling either one, there were no problems. Later I clean installed both, reconfigured and it seems to be working ok now. Thank you.
ARCHIVE: The last update must have broken it. On any video page the tab starts hogging system resources – ~30% CPU for me, and gradually filling RAM (all 32GB of it for me) till the browser crashes. Also constant 2 MB/s per tab traffic even if the video is paused. When I remove the extension, YouTube works as expected.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 15 дней назадIt is not reproducible and not related to the latest update. I think you have a conflict with another extension; try to make a reverse, disable other extensions and stay only PocketTube. I don't have another requests similar to it, so it seems you have a conflict with low-user extension.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 12993026, 23 дня назадI can not thank you enough, when youtube deleted the collection feature, youtube became a nightmare for me.
And now i can finally watch what i want again. Thank you very much.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 12289659, 25 дней назадReally liked the extension when it was working, unfortunately it hasn't worked for 1-2 weeks now. Subscription groups not present in the sidebar anymore, so no way to access my subscriptions :(
EDIT: Turns out it is not compatible with the Unhook Extension :( that is really a shame
I really liked the "Deck" feature, so decided to pay for the full version, unfortunately the playlists are not working as i had hoped, I am not able to show a group of playlists in the Deck
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 25 дней назадTry to disable other extensions. I can't reproduce the behavior, it is working. Also, check Firefox and the extension version. You should use the latest version.
UPD: You should notify developer Unhook about it. I can't change it on my side.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от InPinkClover, месяц назадThis extension should be part of YouTube, seriously, I won't use YT without it. Being able to organize subscriptions the way *I* want to is critical. Thank you!
- Оценено на 1 из 5от aa357, месяц назадPuts ads for videos on his YouTube channel
edit: No it is not YouTube ads, stop lying all the time. It's an ad to YOUR video on YOUR channel. Want me to link a video as proof?
Ответ разработчикаразмещено месяц назадIt is not ads, it is a notification on tutorial videos about the extension on the official YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/@PocketTubeHQ/videos which you can see in the extension description too. I have been developing it for over 5 years. The extension has Recommended label and over 200K users in Chrome, and no one put the sort of comment. I'm making tutorial videos on every update, it is a lot of work, and my users are happy with it because they know about updates and how exactly its use.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Pedro, 2 месяца назадWorks great! Youtube recomendations is full of low quality content nowadays for me. With this extension I can organize my watchlist by category, and bypass the YouTube algorithm to watch the creators I want in any of the categories that I have set (Science, History, Vlogs, News, Tech etc) without the need to subscribe. Depending on my mood at the moment I can find videos from channels that I trust easily. Love it.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17690507, 2 месяца назадWas randomly subscribed to channels that look like they paid for subscribers.What? It is not possible, my extension can't be able to subscribe you to the channel. I have been developing it for over 5 years. The extension has Recommended label and over 200K users in Chrome, and no one put the sort of comment. Why did you do it?
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Ahmed, 2 месяца назадWould be great if can just make playlist from current notification enabled channels (rather than having to add to a list and then make playlist from that). Because I don't always view the playlist from computer but I do like this feature to make a playlist from channels.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от utkarshgupta137, 2 месяца назадI face 2 bugs:
- I use an extension (tried 2, same with both) to reload the YouTube tab in the background every 15 minutes, but whenever it reloads in the background, PocketTube doesn't load
- When scrolling on the subscriptions page, the watched/shorts filters are not applied to the last set of videos that have loaded.
Also, while this extension is amazing, I think it is priced quite high (1/4th of YouTube premium itself), especially in India. I would consider buying this extension if there was a lifetime license or at least 3-5 year license for a decent price.1) It is expected behavior because this reloads in the background without user control.
2) It is related to the latest YouTube updates and will be fixed in the next version.
All basics are free. You can see it in the full tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4iX53Qg2sE If you need more, become my supporter. It takes time to update the extension every time Youtube changes internally. A lifetime license is not an option.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17129316, 3 месяца назадedit: dev is very responsive and helpful at least
Breaks every week ranging from:
- resetting the unwatched filter so literal days worth of videos gets added into the filter
- youtube shorts don't get added as "watched"
- clicking the subs group doesnt load any videos until I click the patreon tab
either youtube changes their api every damn week or this extension is that fragile1. The extension can't reset the unwatched filter because it is using YouTube history, if youtube history is broken, it will not show too.
2. Youtube disabled watched status for shorts, for this reason, extensions don't provide this feature for shorts too.
3. I can't reproduce by clicking the subs group doesn't load any videos, could you please send screenshots or even videos to email@example.com Maybe you have a conflict with other extensions because I don't see similar requests.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 6834228, 3 месяца назадI got an issue when I go to the Videos, you have Watched, shorts etc and if you don't click on the 3 options, it's start blinking :/
Beside, it's a great extension ;)
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Four Legged LYS, 3 месяца назад1. Thankfully, core functionality is still present.
2. At the same time, watched/unwatched function doesn't work as intended anymore. It's equally as important to me, I'm waiting for it to be fixed for more than a week so far and start to dread the possibility of it never working properly again.
How it worked before: you saw only videos you didn't watch yet on any given page. Pockettube was automatically scrolling and organizing it.
How it works now: any given page loads up with both watched and unwatched vids. Next step, I uncheck and check again the "watched" button, which simply hides the watched videos previews but doesn't re-organize or scroll the page at all. If I manually scroll one screen down, there are watched and unwatched videos mixed together. As in, this feature doesn't work anymore.
Please fix it asap! I already looked for alternative apps with watched/unwatched functionality but Poskettube's was better than any of those other ones.
Update: yes! It is working properly now! This developer responds quickly and fixes bugs (if you care to report them) even quicker. Sad that YT update broke some functionality, but oh well, can't have everything.