Оценено на 3,9 из 5
Оценено на 3,9 из 5
- от Eirsah, 9 месяцев назадОценено на 4 из 5This is one of the best addons for youtube ever. What is missing now is the ability to enable HFR 60. But lately as already reported, the addon sends you to community posts randomly and it remain stuck in refresh loop.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15955216, 9 месяцев назадОценено на 1 из 5Extension sends browser to community post whenever YouTube is loaded and gets caught in a refresh loop
- от Пользователь Firefox 12985156, 9 месяцев назадОценено на 4 из 5It would be great to access the addon's settings from Firefox's add-on manager. For those of us who don't change settings very often, the icon is cluttering up the space. Thank you
- от Пользователь Firefox 13416667, 10 месяцев назадОценено на 3 из 5Annoying like no other thing :
Got an old PC struggling with some contents and this extension now actually forces the definition instead of respecting user's choice whenever a definition change is needed.
Basically unwatchable videos many times..
Old behavior was superior by far as it respected the changes made after the module had done its work.
- от Tru510, 10 месяцев назадОценено на 1 из 5worked good for a day then it sends me to a community post each time I try to go to the YouTube homepage and it just refreshes over and over and over until I either close the tab, search for a video from Google, or have a direct link.
- от Пользователь Firefox 12643345, 10 месяцев назадОценено на 4 из 5Works perfectly, but on Firefox 52.5.3 the addon is always disabled by default and FF asks me to install it again, and again and again. It seems it is not so compatible as author would want it.
- от Noober, год назадОценено на 2 из 5Hello, and sorry for hte bad news. but. When I tried to use your addon I expected to improve the video qiuality on YouTube. For example, by default YouTube gives ne 720p, but I want to watch in the highest definition. So, I did this: I clicked your addon's and there was a dropdown menu, and I saw: Vieo quality, Video size, Video speed and so on. So, I chose Video quality > and it did not help (the video quality is still 720p). So, I tried "Video quality > Large" and the video is still 720p.
What am I doing wrong? I want to watch in the best quality, and i do not want to specify 4K or 1080p, but I just want the best quality. Why is it not working? ''Large'' and ''highres" do not help. Please, fix your add-on.
I will delete your addon, and i will reinstall it after you write a reply with the words ''Click Highres' and you will get the highest possible resolution''. Sorry again for the bad news. I could have given 1 star because it does not help, but I want you to know that you can have 5 stars if you fix it. Latest version of Firefox, no antivirus, updated Windows 10. ps Maybe my YouTube Classic addon is causing the problem?