- от Super Villain, 6 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5Thanks for developing this. I am a laptop Linux user and I have a 4k external monitor, so the output is rendered by Nvidia GPU. When I used Firefox with smooth scrolling (which is set by default), there were always lags whenever I scrolled in Google. But after disabling it and using this extension to tune scrolling, everything has been perfect!
- от av, 9 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5still an awsome feature ,but FF84 has changed some settings.
start scrolling with mousewheel is not smooth anymore
tested on 3 seperate systems with FF83 and upgrading to FF84.
- UPDATE -
for those with little jerky/jumpy scroll( FF 84+) found a solution;
Type about:config in the URL(firefox) and filter; "general.smoothScroll.mouseWheel.durationMaxMS"
change the value as 1000 and try it. (1000 worked for me other values may work too)
also look at your add on settings , it might need some tweaking
i changed "Staggered edge" setting on options tab, to 0
and slightly changed "jump"and "smoothness" setting
- от Пользователь Firefox 6859214, 9 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5It stopped working for me after a Firefox update but I did get it to work again after fiddling around toggling settings in about:config and uninstalling/reinstalling the extension a few times. Not fun thanks to the FF update but at least it is working again.
I'm not sure of exactly what did it but if anyone else is having issues, try uninstalling YASS, enable FF's default smooth scroll, reset the general.smoothScroll.mouseWheel.migrationPercent setting to 100, and toggle mousewheel.enable_pixel_scrolling off then back on again. Leave both pixel scrolling and FF's smooth scroll enabled, restart FF, and reinstall YASS. Might work but YMMV
- от KorkyTheKat, 9 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5Some folks are complaining that this add-on no longer works. I installed it and had it working as I wanted it within 5 minutes. Maybe I'm odd. I'm pleased with this add-on and if I had found it sooner I would of saved me a couple of hours messing around in about:config trying to make my scrolling smoother.
- от Пользователь Firefox 16343909, 10 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5Unfortunately, the add-on no longer works with the update to Firefox 84.
I ask for an update. Many Thanks.
Thanks to User 6859214, his Workaround works for me. Now it scroll smooth again.
- от ander, год назадОценено на 5 из 5This has worked great for me. With no fewer than 5 settings affecting mouse-wheel scrolling, you need to experiment with some to understand how they work. But if you're a geek like me, you'll find it fun. :?) (And hey, what else are we doing right now?)
- от herofox, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Surprisingly delighted with this extension. My settings for a built-in trackpad in Mid 2012 MackbookPro 15 on Ubuntu 19.10 are:
- Step size: 50
- Smoothness (Forepart): 3.04
- Smoothness: 87.42
- Acceleration Sensitivity: 124
- Acceleration by travel distance: 1.39
It removes the awkwardness on my fingers at the fresh installation. I will still have to adjust a little bit though.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14452027, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5tested 3 scroll-addons. this is the best.
- Very clear and intuitive settings menu.
- All settings have high usage potential.
- The effects of the settings are accurate and absolutely functional.
- Changes can be tested without updating the page.