- от Stonecrusher, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Thank you for the update, now it's also smooth again for scrolling long discussions on github with page-up / page-down keys.
p.s.: I also consider the preset feature unnecessary. Who would ever want to switch between those profiles? Customize it once and forget about it!
- от Пользователь Firefox 14237604, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Why would a smooth scrolling extension need ACCESS TO ALL MY DATA FOR ALL WEBSITES?
The app has access to everything I go to, including any usernames or passwords I enter in...
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 3 года назадThis uses only a structual information of websites and your mouse events fired on for functioning. And for add-ons, there is no option of "a part of your data". all or nothing.
- от oggerbolt, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Generally useful, but
- does not work on all pages
- settings need description, eg. labels for the diagram, or the colored areas. (Yes, it its possible to figure them out eventually, but this not exactly intuitive and user-friendly.
With these issued fixed it would be worth 5 stars.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14167748, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5In general this is pretty nice. It takes a bit to figure out what the settings actually do, but once you get the hang of it it's pretty easy to configure. The presets are kind of useless, except as a guide for creating your own custom configuration. Also it doesn't work on some pages, ironically this page being one of them.
- от Wronschien, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Great extension, though it catches mouse rolls a bit too early, I mean it prevents EdgeWare addon to work well with mouse wheel. Anything can be done about that ?
Anyway, thank you !
- от FAOC1, 4 года назадОценено на 1 из 51. The performance is bad compared to Smoothwheel. (You cant make it fast and smooth at the same time.)
2. Does not work on all web sites. SmoothWheel always worked perfectly.
3. Needs the ability to scroll in fractions of a page - e.g. 1/2 page, 1 page or 9/10 page, etc. (like SmoothWheel)
While this add-on works, it really sucks compared to Smoothwheel. That was the best -- it was smoother than anything else, it had better controls, it worked on all web sites, and it worked with all mice (until Firefox Quantum broke compatibility.) Someone needs to resurrect this extension. I hate Firefox without it.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13299127, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Great, works as expected...
However in my setup I'd love to have this enabled only for the keybindings (as the smooth scrolling provided by my thinkpad trackpoint is enough), could be added an option to disable it on mouse?